Scene 10 - Batlame and Slobbin

The Joker on his little speed boat, stacked with endless arrays of notes and coins built around the craft with stacks of dollars in brown bags with dollar signs over them. He tightly holds the Man of the Year Award trophy whilst he spins his ship around and picks up his black binoculars to scan at the far, far distance from where he lies stationary on the sea as he sees the car park where the helicopter lies. Seeing Robin in his craft fixing the craft and smiling happily, suggesting he has rebooted the helicopter, Joker drops his binoculars and smiles madly. He spins his craft around and races off in his speedboat.

In the meantime, Robin pulls the white lever as his ship begins functionally greatly again. The propellers begin spinning rapidly. Batman stands and waits for the craft as it rises into the air once more. He rushes to the squeegee white ladder and hangs on tightly as Robin tracks Joker's position and rushes off to pursue the Joker. A quiet fisherman out at sea. A wooden boat with his net in the water. Dressed mostly in blue, hat, jacket, shirt, he sighs calmly and happily to himself. BAM! Joker's speedboat crashes through him and knocks his ship into the water as he cries out whilst Joker laughs, tensing his hand on the Man of the Year Award trophy. And several coins and notes fall off as he crashes through the other weaker boat.

Joker:

Ah! My kind of party! Good food. Good people. Good goody bags. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

He hears the sound of a helicopter beginning to approach from behind – Robin piloting his helicopter as Batman hangs on tight whilst he confronts the Joker once more.

Hmph? Hey! Batlame and Slobbin! Why are you guys hanging around? Ha! See what I did there?

Batman:

We're here to get those valuables you stole Joker.

Robin:

And Bruce Wayne's Man of the Year Award.

Joker:

This is my award! Very clearly – me!

He slaps a sticker on the bottom labelled "ME", the evil face of the Joker followed simply below it the word "Joker", presenting it clearly to the superheroes to see.

Robin:

Whu-woah, whu, but, woah, you just stuck that on there!

The ship spins off course slightly.

Woah.

Batman:

Robin! Focus on you're flying.

Robin:

(Stabilizing the helicopter) Sorry. Woah!

The Joker throws a little grenade, a ticking bomb marked white with the face of the Joker on it once more. We see it being thrown in slow motion as the sound effect of the device is the Joker laughing whilst two red lights flash at the end of each side. Batman covers himself with the cape. BOOM! The blast throws the ladder around.

Joker:

Awww. I missed.

Higher up on the ladder, four chattering teeth have been set – one on each side of the ladder left, right side and higher and lower step. CHOMP! The left one breaks the ladder off. It throws Batman down leaving his dangling dangerously before the other side weakens hurriedly. Batman's detector on his wrist he programs for his Batcopter to return to him.

You like shark, Batman?

Joker kicks a crate full of fish behind into the ocean.

Because I think they're going to like you.

Two white sharks peer up from the ocean, eating some of the fish up already, before then chasing after the boat and helicopter. Batman sees them charging underneath in the water after him, almost at sea level. The Batcopter registers being very close, now seeing it swarm in from afar. A shark jumps up right in front of him! CHOMP! It nearly ate him! He growls at it as the scared shark falls afraid back into the sea. The teeth keep chewing! SNAP! Batman falls! He plummets towards the sea and certain death! VOOM! He lands in the Batcopter just in time nick of time. He closes his case as he pilots his ship upwards

Oh come on!

Joker angrily smashes a white button – the back of the ship lifting some red rocket blasters. BOOM! Blasting off to another city, the superheroes remain on their dominant pursuit.