Scene 9 - Up to the top of the tower

Batman and Robin have accepted the situation. And turn to face one another.

Robin:

Erm... sorry?

Batman:

No Robin. Doesn't matter. What's been done has been done. Lights are blinding. Stick to the shadows next time.

He rushes to the Helicopter to inspect it, leaving Robin to catch up. Batman scans the ship with the technology he still wears.

Robin:

Yeah but it wasn't really my fault.

Batman:

Maybe. We were lucky. As with the ship. She'll be fine. Just get her back up on her legs – and get the remaining pieces that are up there somewhere. I know where we can suit up. But first, lift there. Control box there. Magnetic surfaces leading up to the top. But first, suit up.

They then dash towards around the other side of the building, the side facing us as there is a parking metre close to the other side to where the helicopter crashed. Batman smashes it, breaking it into fragments. He faces a poster of a LEGO man promoting their advertisement in a white background before he fires his grapple at the top and pulls it down to fall directly in front of him. It breaks into more LEGO pieces to assemble the power suit. Once assembled, it is created and Batman jumps into it. Moments later, his suit explodes onto him as now he is in his Power Suit.

Now, your turn Robin.

They rush to the other parking metre, smashing it with the Baterang. The same process – throwing the grapple at the top as it falls down in front of them, breaking into dozens of LEGO pieces. They assemble. Robin's magnetic suit is flashed once completed in red with the logo on the podium. He runs onto it, and moments later to flash his suit on. It is complete.

Robin:

Cool. Weird how it fits. So...

Batman:

Well the lift is electric. And we have no control to activate it. Perhaps by the lift, there might be something we can do to create our own mechanism. Round the side.

They rush around, hurrying around the golden caged lift, electrified with frying energy bolts flashing over it. What is behind it lies some bins as they stop within distance so they are safe from the electricity. Batman throws a red flashing grenade from out of his big suit, bending down and launching it to it.

Stand back.

They step back. KABOOM! The bins explode into LEGO bricks which can assemble a lever. They build it together. Once built however, the lever has as though been activated, despite not being pulled. It was just how it fit to be assembled.

Robin:

Hey. Why isn't it pushing back?

Batman:

It was assembled to fit that way Robin. Obviously the mechanism is either up at the top somewhere, or is inside the lift.

Robin:

Which we can't get to.

Batman:

Right. That's why you need to get up the building.

Robin:

So where is the magnetic walk-through then?

Batman:

Well your suit was here, therefore there must be one somewhere.

They then search the wall to the side where Robin's magnetic suit was. Robin places his hand on a grey surface – magnetically attracting his hand to it.