Chapter 58: Lets go to the beach beach

***

"Now class, you guys will need to study tonight because there will be a big test tomorrow." Miss Tutweiller announced causing the whole class to groan out. 

"Nooo tests are stupid." I whined slamming my head on my desk. 

"Sike!" She cheered.

The whole class was more confused than usual. "I'm sorry what?" Cody says sounding disappointed. 

"Tomorrow is actually senior ditch day." she laughed. "So go have a blast." 

"Oh so it's just like any normal day." Zack said leaning back in his chair. 

Suddenly the bell rings and everyone got up from their seats. I was about to leave when I could literally smell the anxiety off of Cody and Bailey.

"Hey, cool ditch day. I'm totally gonna ditch." Cody says trying to act smooth. 

"Me too, I love to ditch." Bailey repeats Cody's tone.

"Wow look the teacher's pets are gonna ditch." Zack mocked the two teens earning a slap on the arm.

"Yeah right, they'll never ditch school." Woody said laughing along with Zack.

"Guys, if they say they're gonna ditch then they will." I smiled but then leaned really close to the girl and whispered. "And if you don't ditch and leave me alone with Tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass, I will literally kill you."

I quickly leaned back and flashed them an innocent smile then walked out the room with Zack and Woody following right behind me.

"Hey guys there's this club that we can go to if you want." Woody paused with a lopsided grin on his face. "I know a guy who can get us in." 

"You don't know any guys what the hell are you talking about?" Zack and I both laughed.

"Yeah I do!" He nodded his head really fast. "He can get us in. uh-huh I swear." 

"Well what club is it?" I ask.

"The club is called Electricity and it's known for being the coolest club in South America." Woody explained.

"That sounds great! We are so down!" I exclaimed. I turned to look at Zack who had this weird expression on his face as if he seemed to have different plans. "Unless Zack, you don't want to."

Suddenly he's snapped from his thoughts and says, "N-No that's totally fine, sure lets go." 

I'm not sure but something about the way he said that made me a little suspicious. But I just don't know what about.

***

"Annnnnd we're here!" Woody exclaims spreading his arms as if he was showing off the club.

"This is going to be a ditch day we'll remember forever." Zack says as he looks over at me and winks causing me to blush a little.

"We're like the three musketeers! All for one and one for all!" Woody exclaims as he comes between Zack and me and wrapping he arms around us. 

"Umm how about no." I lift Woody's probably not washed hand off my shoulder and slide out of his grip.

"Wow look at all the babes." Woody nudges Zack's shoulder as Woody's mouth drops when these two girls walk past us.  Zack shakes him off and rolls his eyes. 

"That's great and all but I have a beautiful babe of a girlfriend." Zack turns to look at me with the most loving smile. "Who means everything to me and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her."