important explanation

Well, shit. Hey all, it's been a good while haha.

I wish I could say that this is a chapter, but it really isn't and I'm sorry :( I know I used to be amazing at updating this so often, but that motivation I had once upon a time seemed to disappear after I uploaded the last chapter.

About just over a month ago, I was soooo sick. Like, in and out of the doctors, on too many different medications and stuck in my house for a month, sick. It was one of the worst months of the year so far, and still to this day we have no idea what was wrong with me (though I am thankfully feeling much better now).

With that sickness came an extreme lack of motivation that seems to have carried. I had hoped that being quarantined and on lockdown because of Covid-19 would've given me the chance to get back on track, but I am REALLY struggling with this story at the minute, and I hate that.

It isn't that I've lost interest either. I know what's happening at the end, I have ideas planned for chapters from now until the end, it's just this? Most? Recent? Chapter? I'm a theatre kid, don't get me wrong, but I'm more of a watcher and an appreciator rather than a participator. I haven't the confidence nor the will to try and become an actor, though it sounds like one of the best jobs ever.

Which brings me to NOT knowing how a tech week goes😂 I'm laughing at myself, because it sounds so silly, but the only ever proper tech week I've ever seen has been on the show, and that doesn't really give me much to go off in an old theatre haha. It's bringing me down massively not knowing what to write, which is, in turn, making it so I can't write the next chapter.

(Pls, I'm asking so nicely, if ppl who do theatre could tell me some weird and wacky things that happen in a tech week, I would appreciate it massively.)

I love love love this story (even though I feel as if it could do with a bit of editing, but I'll get to that when it's completed lol) and it's making me so so sad that I can't upload because of personal problems and just the lack of will to write.

I'm stressed out about it, because I totally feel like I'm letting ya'll down with this, and I hope yous don't hate me too much (pls love me, I'm fragile!).

But, on another note, I hope you're all staying safe and healthy, following lockdown procedures and staying at home (if that's what's being asked of you) and maybe enjoying time off college and school. Stay save hunnies💗

Imma delete this once I get another chapter out, I just feel as if a month and a bit is a lil bit too long to go with no explanation about where I'm at with this haha

All my love peoples. Stay safe and stay happy! <3