ғɪᴠᴇ: oh no, she's hot

"Damn right I'm pretty

"Damn right I'm pretty."
"I... I said petty."
_____
We all kept an eye on the building Isezaki apparently lived in as we had our instant noodles.

"This is good," Kambe mumbled, shoving his face with his food.

"Have you never had this before?" Haru asked the billionaire.

"No."

"WHAT!? How the hell does someone go their whole life without having instant noodles at least once!?" I yelled in surprise.

'Oh, how I wish I lived the rich life.'

"Hey! There he is!" Mita stopped eating his  noodles and pointed towards the building. The model was walking with three girls. "Oh. Yuri Arasaki."

"What?" Haru turned to the photographer.

"MISATO, too! Both of them are centerfold models for Millennium Entertainment!" Mita explained as he continued to take photos. Kambe had glasses on, which probably did more than you would assume, and I kept a close eye on each of the models.
_____
I had to leave the three of them to their own work as I got a very important call.

My brother, Hikaru L/N, was coming to Tokyo.

"Hikaru, why did you need me to pick you up? Could you not have gotten a ride of your own?" I pulled up in my F/C car in front of the airport. My brother buckled his seatbelt as he sat next to me.

"Is it so wrong for me to want to spend time with my lovely little sister?" he jokingly asked, only pissing me off further.

"It is, especially when your 'lovely little sister' is supposed to be working as are you. Why are you even in Tokyo?" I began driving towards the hotel he told me he was staying at.

"Oh, well, I have some work to do here," I could tell he was lying, but I let it slide. He was a businessman in Korea, running one of the biggest companies in the world.

"Whatever, here's your stop," I parked in front of the hotel and glared at him, waiting for him to leave.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my brother, but I also hated him with every bone in my body.

"While I'm in Tokyo, why don't we get some dinner? I have a friend here I think you'd get along with," he invited me with a kind smile. I sighed in annoyance, knowing if I said no he would keep bothering me.

"Fine. When?"

"Meet me back here at 10PM tonight! Dress nicely, Y/N," he got out of my car and looked back to wave at me, but I had already driven away.

I had a bad feeling.
______
I should've listened to my gut feeling. The 'friend' of his was none other than Isezaki, and the man would not stop making inappropriate comments about my body.

'Hikaru, I'm afraid I'm going to kill your friend.'

"Oh... it's going okay, I guess," I felt uncomfortable as Isezaki wouldn't stop looking at me. The dress I wore was rather short, but it was the only dress I had.

Hikaru and Isezaki began talking about... something and I excused myself to the bathroom.

Oldest trick in the book.

I walked straight out of the restaurant, but as I walked down the street someone grabbed my arm. I turned around ready to beat someone's ass, but stopped myself when I saw Haru holding my arm.

"Y/N? What were you doing with him?" Haru asked, or rather demanded in a tone I had never heard from him.

"Not that it's any of your business, but my brother invited me to dinner with his friend who just so happens to be Isezaki," Haru's grip around my arm loosened and his shoulders relaxed.

"I'll drive you home," Haru offered. I was ready to decline, but he stopped me. "I'm not taking no for an answer."

I got into the passenger seat of Haru's car, wondering where the other two were.

"Where's Kambe and Mita?" I asked, specifically curious about Kambe's whereabouts.

"Mita went home, and Kambe's doing his own work separately," Haru began driving, clearly focused on the road, at least that's what I thought.

I suddenly noticed Haru's eyes widen.

"What's wrong now?" I asked, following where his gaze went.

"She's one of the women who've been with Isezaki multiple times," Haru drove behind her until we ended up in the middle of the woods. He pulled over, confused as where the woman went.

"Jeez, it's like she disappeared," I mumbled and got out of the car. I still felt uncomfortable in the dress and heels I wore, but I ignored it. I noticed lights in the distance. "Haru? I think there's a building over there."

Haru stepped out of the car and stood next to me.

"You're right, Y/N."
______
And that's how we ended up in front of some sort of mansion.

"This place is huge..." I looked at in awe, but turned around as I heard a car behind us. When the driver got out of the car, my jaw dropped.

Daisuke Kambe.

"Eh!? What are you doing here?" Haru asked him, confusion written all over the place.

"What do you mean? I live here," Kambe replied as if it was obvious. My eyes widened even more. Kambe looked me up and down with what I believe was a confused face, probably wondering what the hell I was wearing.

Kambe began walking into the mansion, Haru and I following behind. A butler stood inside waiting for Kambe.

"Please prepare three meals," Kambe asked the butler, who nodded at his request. We continued following the rich man until we ended up somewhere that looked like a ripoff bat-cave.

Haru looked around with amazement, but I walked towards the edge of the platform, noticing someone under a vehicle.

The person moved out from under the vehicle, exposing her beautiful face to me. She looked up at me with a small smile, a face almost identical to Kambe's except well— prettier.
She walked up to us, standing next to Kambe.

"Hello, I'm Suzue Kambe."
______
i planned on making this chapter the last part of the episode, but i didn't want to make the chapter too long since im tired
Please forgive me :(
The last part will be out tomorrow, also I'm lesbian for Suzue.
I kind of decided to make Y/N have times where she works on her own, since although this is an X reader it will still have a bit of an original storyline.
Right now there are three love interests, but more can always be added on:
Suzue Kambe (my personal fav)
Daisuke Kambe
Haru Kato
-Ali
Date: April 16th, 2020