BLACK LIVES MATTER

Please read this.

As a minor, I'm unable to go to protests due to not receiving permission from my mom. Instead, I hope to spread important information about it and sign as many petitions as I can.

FOR THOSE AT PROTESTS

When you go to a protest, be sure that anything that can easily be used to identify yourself is covered. For example, make sure that any tattoos you have are covered.

If you take videos at a protest and post it online MAKE SURE FACES OF PROTESTERS ARE COVERED/BLURRED.

COVER YOUR FACE! Also, make sure your eyes are protected in case tear gas is near you. STAY SAFE!

FOR THOSE WHO CANT GO TO PROTESTS

If you can't go to protests try to donate money for black lives matter!

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co has multiple ways you can help with the cause by donating and signing petitions.

Make sure to spread awareness!

What is ACAB?

ACAB: ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS. It refers to the system they work for, not the cops themselves. A cop could easily be a nice person, but they still support a corrupt system.

_____

I am not black so I can never truly understand their struggles, but I will use my white privilege to do what I can.

I'm sorry for not speaking out on this sooner, I just wanted to make sure that I could put this the best way possible.

-Ali