ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: we're back bitches (+ v o t i n g)

Vote for who you want to have a romantic scene with the reader first!!

Hana

Suzue

Daisuke

Haru

_____

During my frustrating discussion with Hikaru, he had gotten a call telling him he had to return to South Korea immediately. If I'm going to be honest, I was a little sad to see him leave so soon. It wasn't very often that I got to see him.

"Do you think you're well enough to return to Tokyo tomorrow?" Daisuke asked me as they all re-entered the room. I quickly nodded towards him, eager to return home.

I loved Hong Kong, but I was exhausted from everything that's happened. Maybe this would be an excuse to get out of work...

"Excuse me, Ms. L/N?" a woman, who I assume is a doctor, entered the room. "I'm just here to give you one last check and then you're free to go!"

The doctor worked quickly, and I was given some clothes by Suzue to change into. After changing in the bathroom, I walked out only for Hana to well... be Hana.

"Aw, you look so cute!" she blushed as she pulled me into a big hug. While being given a compliment was great, I probably just looked like a sack of potatoes. Suzue had given me a giant hoodie and sweatpants that had been packed in my suitcase.

"I've called a car to take us back to the hotel. Do you mind if I stay in your room, Y/N?" Suzue put her phone into her pocket as she looked back towards me.

"I don't mind at all!" I grinned at her, quite excited to hang out with Suzue all night.

"We should have a girl's sleepover!" Hana cheered, leaving Daisuke and Haru to be left out.

_____

Well, Hana kind of got what she wanted.

I sat on the floor of my hotel room with Suzue to my right and Haru to my left. Hana sat next to Suzue and Daisuke was next to Haru.

"We're kicking them out when we go to sleep, right?" Hana asked me, gesturing the two men.

"Obviously, but you're going too, Hana," Hana's jaw dropped and tears appeared in her eyes as if on command.

"You wound me! How could you say something so cruel to your future wife!" she whined, holding her hand over her heart as she fell to the floor dramatically.

"Suzue would go too, but she doesn't have a room and I don't want to make her pay for one night," I looked down at the dramatic girl with no sign of pity in my eyes.

"You act like she can't afford it, Y/N" Haru suddenly spoke, surprising me slightly. I nearly forgot he was even here.

"Oh, right. I kind of forgot I have rich friends," I chuckled awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck.

"I guess I'll go get a room for myself. Goodnight, everyone," Suzue stood up from the floor and gracefully walked towards the door.

After chatting with everyone else for awhile, they began leaving one by one. Hana left after getting into an argument with Haru. Daisuke left after I pointed out his messy hair, the last I saw of him was his completely red face.

Now the only person who remained was Haru.

"Y/N, do you like working with Daisuke?" Haru stared me straight in the eyes. He looked at me as if that question was the most important thing in the world.

"At first I didn't, but now I do. He's quiet, but I can tell he's caring. I think you just don't like him because you don't like anyone," I chuckled, thinking about his obvious dislike for Hana.

"I like you," my eyebrows raised in surprise. I knew he didn't mean it that way, but that was my first thought.

"You can hardly stand me," I said without even thinking about it. The first time Haru met me, he absolutely hated me, but I annoyed him into being able to deal with me.

"Even so, you're one of the few people who's company I actually enjoy. See you in the morning, Y/N," Haru stood up and waved to me before leaving the room.

I sighed loudly and climbed into bed.

_____

The plane ride back hadn't been so bad, but actually leaving had been a struggle.

That morning Hana stood outside my room crying for what seemed like hours. She can be a bit of a drama queen.

I stretched as I walked off the plane, hearing the popping of my joints. I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and walked out of the airport with the Kambe siblings and Haru. Just for the dramatic effect, while we were walking I kept imagining us in some badass movie scene.

"Well, I guess I'll see you two at work. Suzue, I hope we can hang out soon," I smiled at Suzue and got into a taxi.

_____

Everything's a struggle these days.

The second I walked into work, I had everyone bombarding me with questions about my kidnapping. I forgot how quickly news spread.

Finally managing to push past them, I kicked the door open of the MCPTF and threw my hands in the air.

"I'm back, bitches!"

_____

i'm really bored in quarantine, so how would you guys feel about a Q&A? if you want me to do one, feel free to comment questions for me!

thanks for reading!

-Ali

P.S. i know most of you guys are just skipping over this—