ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: a small crush

"Oh, you're still alive

"Oh, you're still alive."
"Don't sound so disappointed, I might think you don't like me."
_____
I sighed loudly as I entered my room. My heart was beating faster than it normally does, and it terrified me. I wasn't inexperienced with these sorts of things, it's just the person who caused it.

Y/N L/N, an average girl, yet just looking at her made me want to hold her close to me and never let go. I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way around her. In fact, I could think of two other people.

The worst part is I know she is completely unaware of it. She has no idea that she makes so many people feel so many different emotions.

Jealousy, anger, but more importantly; love.

Thinking about how I could lose her to someone else hurts me. When I imagine her with anyone else it angers me, but it also makes me just want to pour my heart out to her.

If it comes down to her being with someone else, even if it hurts, I have to support her. As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

_____
I opened the door to my hotel door and jumped right onto the bed. It wasn't every day I got to be in a luxurious hotel.

I was beginning to love having Daisuke working with us. While I worked very differently than he did, he had connections Haru and I didn't. Plus, having a friend with unlimited money certainly came in handy!

Although, with him and Haru not getting along, I was worried one of them —most likely Haru— would do something to get out of working with the other.

I sat up from my starfish position on the bed and glanced over to my bag which held my phone. I leaned over and pulled my phone out. Scrolling through my contacts, I finally came across my brother's contact.

___
Y/N:
how do u make two people stop hating each other
2ND Fav Hikaru:
Why would I know? I'm not Google.
Y/N:
bo shit sherlock
2ND Fav Hikaru:
To answer your previous question while ignoring your typo, just try to find things they both like. That way they'll bond over their similar interests.
Y/N:
thx. also u type like a boomer
2ND Fav Hikaru:
And you type like a teenager. At least my texts are understandable.

Read at 4:20PM.

_____
I typed this at like 2:00AM and it's kind of just a filler chapter, but I wanted to post something.
Sorry for not posting for so long! It was my birthday on the 30th so I wanted to take a little break. I got a laptop, so typing chapters will be easier.
I have lots of plans for future chapters I'm just so excited to publish it all.
By the way, which is better; longer chapters but less often or shorter chapters but more often?
-Ali

P.S. Also, ummmm over 7k reads???? last time i checked it was 3k. thank you so much for reading my stories!

Date: May 5th, 2020