Student Crush pt.2

Y/n POV

I'm finally turning 18 today, I'm sad. I entered adulthood already, I wanna stay 16 forever! I hate responsibilities ugh, I have to do so much this year. I'll graduate from highschool, then think about college, move out from my parents house as my dream college is in another state. I'll also have to find a job at that place.

And maybe the hardest thing, I'll have to say goodbye to my family, friends and my teachers. I really love them, also I'm quite dependent. I don't have best friends who will join the same college as me, I'll have to find new friends there, I can't believe my ambivert ass have to deal with it again.

This is the last week of school then my exams are starting. I can't even celebrate my birthday peacefully.

As usual I didn't plan anything for my birthday as it's always just before my exams. My family also didn't put any effort this year thinking they will distract me.

I was studying and it was around 10pm when I got a text from my teacher Park Jimin. He wished me happy birthday, it bought a smile on my face. I reply "Thank You" when he texted back saying to wait after school tomorrow at his office.

I questioned him and he replied with "Surprise" I didn't question further as I know surprises are meant to be secret.

He then texted saying Goodnight and study hard. I send him a smiling emoji and wished him goodnight too. I throw my phone in bed and then get back to studying.

The reason he is my fav teacher.

I waited in his office as he told after school but there was no one. It was evening. After few mins I saw him running to me. I greeted him and he said "Sorry I'm late, now come with me I don't want you waste more time." while he was breathing heavily from all the running.

I followed him as he walked ahead. We stopped before a class and he turned towards Saying "I hope you don't mind me covering your eyes."

I gave him a nod and then he covered my eyes with his hands. He ordered me to open the door and we walked in the class and after few seconds we stopped and he removed his hands.

He whispered "Open your eyes." I open my eyes and see the classroom was decorated in fairy lights and balloons. There was a cake in the center of the class placed in a student desk. I was confused and shocked about why he did it and all alone?

He said as he stood behind me "I got to know you don't celebrate your birthday so I decided to do this. Just cut the cake and blow the candles it's better than nothing, it won't take much of your time."

I turn towards him and bow "Thank you so much, I'm so grateful to have a teacher like you." He smiled and patted my head "It is fine even though it was hard to do this all alone. Let's cut the cake."

We both sat facing eachother, the cake in between us, he lit up the candle for me. I pray for my exams to be good and everything goes well as I enter adulthood and then blow the candle. I heard Mr. Jimin singing for the first time and woah I'm amazed. He has a sweet voice.

I cut the cake and then paused for a second. Wait how am I supposed to feed him? He is my teacher and I can't just eat the first piece by myself. Mr. Jimin seemed to notice that and said "is something wrong?" I shook my head and he replied "Then I'm waiting." and he opened his mouth.

I guess it's fine to feed him. He ate the cake as I watch him eat unsure of what to do next. He took the knife from my hand and then cut a piece. He ordered "Open up." He stuffed the whole peice in my mouth. I was surprised but I didn't show it as I chew that big piece.

He smiled and said "You look cute with puffed cheeks like some fish." I was a lil weirded out with him calling me cute, not lying. He then handed me a bag saying happy birthday again. I take the bag and opened it to see books.

I observed the books as he said "I scored good with these books, I solved them just after my exams and it really helped. I hope you are done with your syllabus so now it's time to test yourself."

I smiled and thanked him. There was a moment of silence as we kept staring at eachother. He broke the ice saying "You should leave now. Let me drop you home. It's quite late and it will be hard for you to carry the cake and books together."

I really tried denying but he didn't listen. He dropped me home and wished me luck once again before driving off.

I enter my home and went directly to kitchen to keep the cake. I met my mother there and she asked "Cake?" I replied "Yeah my friends decided to throw a small gathering. We didn't waste much time, I just cut the cake and done." she nodded and said "It is okay, just do well in exams." I nod.

Then I entered my room. And place the books on my desk. There was a lil note saying "fighting!" I smile. Why is he so nice to me?

I paste it on my wall with my other motivating quotes. I went to the bathroom to wash up so that I can study later.

A/n
How long am I going with this story? Hmmmmm...I don't know.