Dad's friend smut

Sizekink, mirror sex
Not the best at Smuts but I try

Y/n

As soon as he closed the door behind him he kissed me as his hands went under my dress to lift it up and get rid of it. Our tongues were entangled fighting for dominance and his hands were gropping my butt. He moved his hands lower as he paused and said "jump." before attaching his lips on mine again.

He carried me to his bed as my legs wrapped around his torso, my hands over his shoulder and my lips kissing him. He laid me down and hovered over me. He kissed my neck, sucking on few spots as I moaned.

Everything is moving so fast, but I like it. It's like he have been waiting for this moment for a long time so he couldn't waste a second.

He travelled down kissing. He lifted up my bra exposing my boobies "So cute." I smiled and said "Thanks." I arched my back when he licked my both my nipples. His hands then massaged them, God! His hands feels so good, it covers my boobies completely.

I moaned out "Mr. Kim" when he sucked one of my nipple and playing the other with his fingers. Ugh, his tongue works wonders. I get rid of my bra completely unhooking it and throwing it across the room to make sure it isn't getting in the way. Then he moved on to the other nipple and pinching my swollen previously sucked nipple.

He bit my nipple gently and I let out a moan. He cane back to kiss me and said "Keep moaning, I love it. Also call me Seokjin." I nodded and he smiled "Good girl."

He went down on me. He kissed my thighs and then slid down my panties. He used both thumbs to part my walls as I waited for his next move, but nothing happened. I look at him staring at my pussy. Embarrassment creeped in me. I mumbled "Don't just stare at it.."

He looked at me and asked "What do you want me to do then?" I replied "I want your fingers in me, Seokjin." He chuckled "Bold, aren't we?"

He shoved one of his fingers in me slowly moving it as it gradually speeding up. On top that he was sucking my bud. I was a moaning mess. My hands were on his head, fingers tugging his hair.

He added another finger scissoring my inside. I could feel it, I was close but he stopped before that happened. He said as he started taking his clothes off "You are cumming on my dick."

I look at his perfect proportion. I drool at the sight. Broad shoulders, prominent collar bones, abs, his v line, leg muscles and not to mention his enormous dick. He looks like a sex god. He is definitely alot bigger than an average size.

He grabbed a pack of condom from a drawer and wore it. He came back and hovered back over me to kiss my cheeks "You ready?" I nodded nervously cause obviously who wouldn't be nervous with a size like his. Sensing that he asked "You sure?" I replied "Yeah, I'm just not used to size like yours." He assured me "Don't worry I'll be gentle."

With that he entered his head in me and I could already feel him stretching me out. He lean down and hugged me groaning "Ung, so tight." I wasn't a virgin but he was way too big for me.

I buried my head on the crook of his neck as I softly suck his skin. I heard him say "What did I say about moaning?" I replied "Not to ahh..suppress them." He said "And what are you doing now?" I stop sucking and moaned out "I'm sorry Seokjin." He replied "It's okay, don't try to suppress them next time."

His length filled me up, I was so full, shit. Seokjin breath out heavily "It won't go anymore." What does he mean it won't go anymore, he isn't fully inside me?!?

He started moving at a really slow pace, but he was so big that I already felt like cumming. "Y/N you are so tight, I haven't fucked a pussy this tight ever. You sure you are not a virgin?" He got up putting one of my legs on his shoulder. I wasn't in a state to reply so I nodded.

Seokjin's POV

I can literally see the outline of my dick on her, thrusting in and out of her. She looks so pretty now with her skin glowing with sweat, messy hair, her tits bouncing up and down and the way that my dick disappear in her. Beautiful.

I take her hand and placed it on her lower stomach asking "Do you feel it y/n? How big I am?" She moaned out a 'yes'

I went faster making her scream my name and I felt her walls tightening around me so I pulled out. She groaned "Seokjin please!" I picked her up from my bed and made her bend over infront of my mirror.

I whispered in her ear "I want you to draw me fucking you on the next page of your sketchbook." With that I thrust back in her making her scream. I thrust in and out pretty fast this time, wanting her to cum. I didn't want to edge her anymore, she must be frustrated. I make her look at herself and said "Look at your tiny pussy taking my huge dick, so desperate to cum over my dick."

She replied "Yes Seokjin, I'm so desperate to cum over your dick. Please let me, I'm close!" I ask "Just wait a little more, I know my little y/n can wait for me right?" She replied "I'll try." Her voice is so cute that I couldn't help but smile.

And with a few more thrust we both came. I pulled out my dick and I see her cum dripping down her leg as her body shake. Exhausted, she sat on the ground. I take some tissue to clean myself and her.

I kneel down and ask her "Will you be able to stand?" She nodded. She looked over at the watch and say sadly "I wanted to cuddle but I'll have to be home before midnight."

I cupped her cheeks and said "We can do it some other time, just come by my house after I'm done with my work in the evening anyday." She smiled and said "Okay."

With that we get dressed, I drove my car to her house to drop her safely. It was pretty late by now, so no one was out in the streets and probably asleep by now.

Before she exited my car I handed her the sketchbook and said "Draw us." She smiled and hugged me. She wished me goodnight and left my car. I watch her enter her house before I drive off.

A/n
I don't know if I should end it here. If I have some other scenarios in my mind relating to the situation I'll probably add it later.