Spirit pt2

Yoongi's POV

I have been thinking alot. And it is worrying me because Y/n can hear my thoughts. Thinking about what should I do. Thinking about how to resist myself so that I don't end up getting hurt. There's no way I will confess myself that I like her. But if I keep thinking about her she will eventually find out. She can hear me when I over think.

"Booyah!" I hear this suddenly in the middle of my thoughts and just stared at her with blank face. She smiles and said "I love your reactions. Anyways, what were thinking?"

I replied "You can read my thoughts. Find out." shit why did I say it. She replied "I respect privacy. There are chances you are thinking about a naked woman and I don't want to hear your dirty thoughts on her."

I am hurt, is that what she thinks of me? I shrugged it cause it is the only way she won't read my thoughts. If only I could know when she would disappear. If there is time I would have told her already. But what if there's not much time and I just end up hurting myself for falling for a ghost.

Y/n POV

I know what he thinks. I know he likes me. But I also know his reason and respect that. I don't want him hurt. I don't know myself what's wrong with me. If only we knew when would I be gone, we could have been happier.

But this way I might be causing him more troubles. I should start acting more like a friend. Focusing more on our friendship rather than me flirting. This might help him.

Days passed and I did what I wanted to. But it wasn't really working. Yoongi feels I'm ignoring him. First of all why would I ignore that only person with whom I can talk to. At this point I don't know what should I do. I tried stopping all my actions that Yoongi thought was cute just so that he can get over me. But instead he thinks of me more that why did I change, making him fall harder.

Today after he came from work he even asked me if I was ignoring him and I replied "No, it's just me realizing I should start acting like a friend because that's what you agreed to. Not for me flirting with you. You didn't sign up for this shit."

He wanted to reply. I heard his thoughts, "No, I don't want you to stop flirting with me, you fool. I love your attention. But this is the only way I guess. If I speak against it she will think I like her."

So he nodded and left to sleep.

I know he is hurt this way too. What should I do?

Yoongi's POV

I can't stay like this. It's messing up my head for months now. I know one thing for sure, she isn't disappearing anytime soon. So, fuck it. I'm telling I like her and be together with her.

I reach home at 9:15pm and find Y/n. She was nowhere to be seen. It was scaring me. Did she leave? Just then Y/n came out of the bathroom. I run towards her and she looked at me weirdly saying "Never saw you so excited."

I said "I need to tell you something." she replied "Me too. Can I go first?" I was so happy that I'm finally confessing that I agreed and didn't care.

She said "I will soon be gone. I have been visiting the place my soul left the body, that is the bathroom. To find answers. And today I figured it out. I will be gone in a month. I'm so happy I'm finally leaving!"

It broke my heart. I wasn't so good at hiding my emotions when it's bad ones. So she asked "You are not happy?" I shook it off and said "Why wouldn't I? Finally I'm getting rid of your annoying ass."

She pouted and said "Rude." Soon changed it into a smiled and asked "What did you want to tell me?"

I acted dumb and said "Oh I forgot. Probably it was work related. Nothing that important." and I excused myself to use the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet seat and cry. Why now? All these months she was here, almost a year but only now when I was finally determined to confess she is going in a month.

I hate this world.
Made me fall for someone I can never have when there are several other girls available for me.

Y/N POV

It is true I will be gone in a month. That's why I went in first because I knew Yoongi would confess today. That is the only way. I know he is hurt now. But he would be more heartbroken if we get together and then I leave in a month.

I am sorry for myself and for him. I will be gone and will forget everything as I leave. But Yoongi will continue to live with the pain until he finds another love or know to deal with me leaving.

I'm sorry.

A/n

BTW the age gap here is 125 yrs since she died at the age of 25 and it's been 100 years since that incident.

Vote :)