Part 4

Yohan's Side

Yohan began to feel like throwing up while eating. He was alone, eating by his locker. Suddenly dropping his food his knees felt weak, dropping to the floor he said "I should've stayed home..." Oblivious to the fact that he wasn't sick, rather he was dying.

"Yohan!" He looked up and forced himself to stand. He eyed the guy that called out his name.

"And you are?"

The guy held out his hand, and Yohan shook it. "I'm Jin, from your class" Yohan looked to the side of him.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Yohan: Who are you?

Perry mumbled "rude." Jin smiled.

Jin: This is my friend, Perry.

Perry gave him a slight smile.

Perry: Detective in training. My 2nd year.

Yohan was going to answer, but suddenly felt lightheaded. He ran to the nearest bathroom. The two followed him and waited outside the boy's bathroom. Jin didn't want to follow him inside since they weren't close. Finally, Yohan came out... but he didn't look well, he was turning the color red and it didn't look good.

Yohan: I'm sorry, I think I need to go home.

Jin yelled as Yohan began to walk out. "Wait!"

Yohan held his head. "What?" He was annoyed. Jin ran over to him and grabbed his wrist to pull his sleeve up.

Yohan: What are you doing?

Yohan was annoyed and Jin suddenly yelled in happiness. Yohan then ran to the nurse's office, not having the strength to go home anymore. He didn't bother to care about why Jin was happy either.

Jin ran back to Perry. "He has a moon mark too! And its glowing..."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
During classes, an announcement was made. "Jin from class 3 to the nurse's office."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jin opened the door quietly. "I'm here..."

The nurse looked at him and pointed to Yohan lying on the bed in pain, his veins popping as if he was going to stop breathing anytime soon.

Nurse: I'm well aware you are close to Sohyul. Where is she?

Jin: Why?

Nurse: From the amount of times she's been sent here, I know she also has a moon mark.

Yohan groaned in pain, and the nurse sighed.

Nurse: The painkillers won't help him..

Suddenly, Yohan started to shake. The two turned around and the nurse yelled "WE NEED TO TRANSFER HIM TO A HOSPITAL NOW!"

Jin immediately called the hospital.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jin: So he's dying?

The doctor nodded, and said "If you could bring Sohyul here, they'll both make it out alive..."

Jin nodded and walked into the room. If Yohan was like this now, He was sure Sohyul wouldn't be any better. He turned on his phone and saw many missed calls from Mel. He called her. She immediately answered his call.

Mel: DID YOU FIND HER SOULMATE?!

Jin: I found him...

Mel: THEN BRING HIM HERE! SOHYUL IS UNCONSCIOUS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER SHE WILL HOLD UP!!

Jin put the phone away from his ear. She was yelling so loud.

Jin: That's a problem... You might need to bring her to the hospital .. He's already using a monitor to help him breathe..

Mel: alright I'm coming!

Mel hung up and Jin sighed.

Jin: How did he even touch her?

The nurse put a hand on Jin's shoulder. "Its rare but they might've crossed paths without knowing it." Jin agreed at her response, hoping Sohyul will make it here alive.
_______________________________________