Part 2

Perry: Over here!!

Sohyul looked through the crowd of people in the cafeteria and finally saw Perry waving at her, sitting with Jin. She walked over, coldly she said "Hey" to greet them.

Jin: What happened last night?

Perry looked at him, confused. "What do you mean? Something happened to Sohyul?" Jin shook his head.

Jin: More like something happened to her target.

Perry nodded. Perry was going to become a detective along with Sohyul, and Jin well he wanted to become a prosecutor. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be hanging around Sohyul, since she had other plans but she was their friend.

Perry: Who?

Sohyul rolled her eyes.

Sohyul: Some other gang tried to break into my home yesterday.

Jin: And?

Sohyul chuckled.

Sohyul: What do you think happened?

Perry sighed. She killed them all, with the help of her men.

Perry: Don't you think there are other ways than killing? You could've called the police.

Sohyul: It was much easier. Besides they weren't innocent people.

Jin nodded, and stood up.

Jin: Next time call us for help, if your men weren't there you would've been killed, I have a class early, bye.

Sohyul nodded. Jin was the oldest. 2 years older while Sohyul and Perry were the same age. Jin had other friends his age, but they were his main of course, since middle school.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Are you both busy? Let's go eat out... I'll pay" Sohyul said. She was feeling a little lonely these days, and wanted to be with her friends after school. Jin crossed his arms. "Shouldn't you be saving that money? I don't want you to not be able to pay your rent." Sohyul shook her head, meaning she wouldn't be using her inheritance money. "Mel sent me my allowance for this month.... I'll use that.." Perry and Jin looked at each other and nodded. "Ok. Let's go!!" Perry linked her arms with the two.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"When are you going to forgive Mel? It's not like she completely abandoned you..." Sohyul put on a grim face. "Its enough that I accept everything she gives me, but she can't expect me to be okay with her just like that Jin." Perry smiled at her. "Don't listen to Jin. Forgive her when your ready.." Jin glared at Perry. It had been long enough for Sohyul to keep resenting Mel. It's not like she wanted to leave Sohyul, and she still sent her an allowance. She even tried to come back into Sohyul life when she finally got a stable job and home but Sohyul pushed her away.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Lena got a call while talking to Perry and Jin on their way home, it was past dinner time, they spent alot of time at  the restaurant. She bit her lip at the number and put in her earpiece. "Hello?" "We are?" "Okay, block all the alleyways near the house. We're on our way." She took out her earpiece and cursed.

Jin: What's up?

Sohyul made a bothered face, and whispered at the two. "We're being followed, You both have your guns right?" Jin and Perry nodded. Being associated with Sohyul made them get into situations like this alot, so they brought their guns with them everywhere. It was illegal because they weren't technically in their professions yet, but better safe than sorry. Sohyul cursed again, and looked around for an alleywall, a shortcut to her home. Once she found one, she pulled her friends with her. "Were out of sight now, take your guns out and keep watch." The 3 loaded their guns and looked around while walking to Sohyul's house. Suddenly Perry yelled. "Hide your guns!" Then a person bumped into Sohyul, she cursed as the person left and yelled "SORRY!". It seemed as though the person was running late. "Clear" Perry said. The 3 sighed and took their guns out and continued walking.

"Found you!" Sohyul cursed as they were suddenly surrounded. It was dark out now. Sohyul turned around.

Sohyul: Jin!

Jin turned around and smirked, precisely throwing punches at the man and spinning around to shoot him. "How many more want to deal with me huh!?" Jin was the skillful one of the three.

Sohyul smirked at the rest of the gang.

Sohyul: Where's your leader?

??: He won't be coming just yet.

Sohyul rolled her eyes and pointed her gun backwards and without looking shot 5 of them in the heart.

??: You won't defeat us that easily girl.

Perry yelped and the two looked at her. "Sohyul!" Sohyul looked back at the man, while Jin took one of his members to hold hostage pointing the gun to his head like they were doing to Perry.

Jin: Let her go!

Their leader laughed. "And you think I care about the boy.... Kill him if you want." Jin let the boy go and shot the one holding Perry instead. The bullet shooting through Perry's head, or so he thought. Perry rolled her eyes.

Perry: He was out of bullets.

Perry cracked her neck, and reloaded her gun.

Perry: Let's hurry this up and finish them..

The two nodded at her and began to fight, but more kept coming.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jin yelled after killing another member of the gang.

Jin: where's the backup!? Sohyul were out numbered!

Sohyul: They're all at my house, there's more there.

Jin cursed and looked at Perry.

Perry: I got it. Meet you at the house.

She smiled. Perry was the intellectual of the team, she wasn't as skillful as Jin and Sohyul but she was the speed of the group. Perry used her last bullet and shot into the sky catching the gang members attention and yelling she knew what they wanted. She immediately started running. While Jin and Sohyul got put of there and ran out to the streets where they wouldn't be found.
_______________________________________