Not what we thought

"OW"
"GET OFF ME"
"WHAT IS THAT?!"
"MY FACE"
"I think I broke something."

Toms POV
I small groan escapes my lips as I sit up and rub my head. We all seem to be in a crippled pile on the floor.
The only problem is..
"Where are my clothes?!" Matt shouts.
"Can't bring anything while time travelling." Tord says while taking the ring out of his mouth. His Norwegian accent was a lot thicker than usual.
"Time travelling?" Matt asks while staring at him confused.
"At least it's was the dumb one who lost his memory," I groan out.
"He's not the only one.." Patryck says while looking at the panicked Paul.
Edds struggling to move his bangs out of his face. That's when I realize..my braces are back.
"Damnit!" I shout while kicking a rock.
Lucky enough it was still dark out, however..it was close to the hour to wake up for school. On. A. Monday.
I hate Monday's.
"I don't think I had enough information.." Edd says.
"We don't have time. I'll explain it throughout the day." Tord quickly says while looking around.
I glance over at Tord and can't help but let my eyes slowly drop down. Looks like his big dick energy wasn't lying.
"For now," Patryck says.
"We'll go to our old houses..get ready for school..act..normal..." he looked just as confused as I was.
"You don't know what we're doing." I say.
He quickly grunts and says,
"Not a clue."
"We only have one option and it's a fast one." Edd says while glancing at a biker growing near.
"Is this a dream?" Matt asks while looking around.
Matt was the smartest out of all of us..as much as I hate to admit.
Listen. I'm going to add a TimeSkip in here because even I'm confused.

Your POV
I push my glasses up as I keep my head down while walking through the busy halls. I get shoved and pushed like I'm not even there. I glance up and see Eduardo staring down at his schedule while yelling at mark.
"What do you mean my schedule got changed?! It's half way through the year!!"
I wince slightly at the loud noise and try my best to shuffle my way to my locker, which of course they're blocking.
"Hey! You!" Mark shouts at me.
I look up at the tall boy confused.
He grabs the schedule from eduardo and shoves it to my chest. I stumble back slightly then hold it. Still confused, I look up at him again.
"Class numbers. Write them." Eduardo grunts out.
It was lunch time rush hour and kids are trying to flood either out the door or towards the cafeteria. I pull a pen out from the side pocket of my back and place the sheet against a locker.
I begin writing the class room number beside each section then chew on my lip nervously as I stare at one I don't quite know.
"Hurry up!!" Mark shouts.
"That's no way to talk to such a pretty girl," a boy speaks from behind me.
I jump slightly and turn around to see a tall boy wearing a red and black watch to match his one black earring. His uniform sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his tie was messily done. When I finally meet his eyes...wow..
They were a stormy grey colour, that seemed to be glaring at the boys behind me.
"And who might you be?" Eduardo asks.
"Tord.." a small whisper floods out.
He hasn't talked to me since he's moved to this school. I've been talking a lot with a ginger who he hangs out with. I quickly hand them the sheet back and mumble,
"I don't know the rest I'm sorry." Before quickly pushing past Tord and rushing down the hallway.
He already gives off a scary atmosphere..but if people knew the story behind him..
A small shiver leaves me as I rush outside.

Toms POV
I see the familiar h/c haired girl rush out the steps and...immediately starts tumbling down them. I forgot how clumsy she was. As her face is about to smash onto the pavement I catch her. She just holds onto me as she pants slightly. Her beautiful e/c eyes meet mine.
"Thomas..thank you.." she smiles slightly while letting go. Her face was a bright shade of pink, and I couldn't tell wether it was from embarrassment or something else.
"H-Have you seen Matt anywheres?" She asks while looking around.
Her voice was more petite and shy. Especially compared to her screaming at soldiers. I quickly wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.
She tenses up clearly confused but hugs back slowly before pulling away.
"Are you alright..?" She asks concerned.
I nod and look away.
"Freak!!" Someone shouts while throwing some sort of food at me, but missing terribly and hitting the back of her uniform instead.
She winces slightly at the feeling before grunting.
"Protected you again Tommy," She smiles.
"Human shield to the rescue!"
Human shield..
My eyes widen and my mind is sent back to when she jumped between the two to save eachother from the zooming bullet.
I hold onto her protectively while glaring at the bastard who threw it.
Her braid swings slightly as I yank her closer to me.
"Don't fucking touch her." I glare at them.
"Ooooh little tommy is getting protective! It was her fault she was standing in our way." The girl taunts out.
Y/n pulls away from me quickly and grabs my hand.
Our highschool life consisted mostly of running.
It was autumn, and the leaves crunched under us as we ran. I stare down at her back, curious as to how she transforms.
She slowly stops running and looks back at me.
She had lead us straight to Matt, who was wearing a purple sash to represent he was a student monitor.
"Oh! There you are!" He smiles brightly.
Edd already left for McDonald's, I gave him your usual order if that's alright.
She smiles and nods quickly.
We know now that she doesn't eat..but when did it start..

I don't edit anything but you'll get two more chapters tonight because I feel inspired