meeting

Alex walked across the russian border to america, and he got in a cab with his pasport and he went to america. "I'm so happy to be in this country" alex saw a man waiting with a sign that said alex. "Hi I'm alex" "hello im washington and you are my foreign exchange student" "oh yea" alex said. He got in the stranger's car and they went to his house "wow your house is so prety." "Thx"
Alexander Hamilton got saddled into his room and he went to bed.

Johny johny yes papa's pov:
I am going to collage! I'm so excited! Finally, a room to myself without my brothers and abusive dad he thought. I just hope I get a good roomate...  maybe a cute one.
John grabbed his bags and went to the house address,he wa nervous, maybe his roommate would be mean, or homophobic. Just like his dad.
He knocked, and someone answered. He was a dark haired boy with long greasy locks of unkempt hair, but it only gave him charatcor. John blushed, this was his roomate?! How would he live?!!!!!!
He walked in and picked his room, the one that had nothing in it and started unpacking, thinking about the cute boi.
(A/N OMG THAT AUTOCORRECTED LMAO)

Alex's PoV:
I saw a super cute boy with long curly hair and so oh so many frekcals, he was wearing a rainbow sweater and black converse and rolled up ripped Jean's. He wore his hair in a low pony. Alex blushed only a little, he was the type to hide his emotions.
"I think I'm going to take a shower," alex said. John nodded enthusatisicallu.

Turtle breeder's pov:
I went to the couch and started watching some steven universe when I decided to get some aspirin, forgetting alex was taking a shower. I needed to asprin for my PTSD attacks I got often and my anxiety. I walked in and Alex was brushing his teoth, I gasped. "Omg I'm so sorry," I said. "I thought you had already finished!"

Hammy wammys pov: (XD)
I was shocked when john came into the bathroom with me almost fully naked! He gasped and aoligized, I shrugged to not make the tension even more inbearable.
"It's ok, I'm not naked anyway," I saw a blush creep on his freckled cheeks, but maybe it was my imagination he though.
John ran put apologizing and he started crying and ran away.

~

AN: omg guys that was really hard to make but I'm really happy with it 🥑
Hope you guys like it!

Anyway bye!!!
❤kayla❤