(7) Flying

AUTHORS NOTE
I am soooo sorry I haven't written in a while I've just been really busy. I don't know if I should keep writing these A/N so if you want me to stop tell me and ENJOY!

I woke up the next day forgetting I was in the hospital. It startled me when I saw Nurse Kate.

"Good Morning!" She said.

"Oh..hi." I yawned waking up.

"Didn't mean to wake you, but I have your breakfast and another round of medicine."

"Just put it on the table." I groaned throwing the covers over my head.

"Who doesn't like food!?" She laughed.

"It's hospital food." I spat.

"I know you must think this sucks." She sighed.

"No, I KNOW THIS SUCKS!" I yelled.

"You know, this hospital might help you in more ways than one." She whispered.

"What?" I asked, hopping up. But when I looked she was gone.

I was getting a weird vibe from this hospital. What'd she mean by that?

It was so peculiar, the way she said it. I knew she was talking about more than me being paralyzed. But what? What all could she possibly know about me?

I grabbed my tray of food and medicine.

Eggs...ew. They looked freaking plastic.

I took two bites of that and took my medicine, quickly. I turned to throw it away, but I saw something at the bottom of my cup.

It was little black squiggles. Then I looked at it closely, and it was writing. I read it and it said....

Meet me at 7:30 in the play room...and trust me, you won't wanna miss it.

The play room? Why would anyone want to meet me there. Whoever this was they sound serious, but if they were...why such a kiddish place?

~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~

"Carter, you have visitors." Some random nurse said.

Meg and Zander walked in behind her.

"I'll leave you to it." She said leaving.

"Oh my gosh!" Meg yelled giving me a hug.

"I didn't know you were outside, I knew her parents were home and she just told us to hide. But I couldn't find you!" She confessed.

"It's ok." I sighed.

"Let's get out of here." Zander said.

"How?" I asked.

"Ya, cause knowing Carter, she's not sneaking out!" Meg laughed.

"Actually, she beat up an old lady." Zander smirked.

"What!?" Meg screamed.

"Hey, if anyone beat anyone up, it was her!" I yelled.

"Ha, Zander. What have you done to my goody goody Carter?!" Meg laughed.

"So how are we gonna do this?" Zander asked.

"You'll wheel me out while Meg distracts them." I said.

"How?" Meg asked.

"Just come on." I said.

We got to the front desk there were tons of weird people sitting and eating.