Chapter 12: The Fight And The text

Above is the new Cover, who likes it?Dedicated to Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Dedicated to Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Isere didn't get any phone call from Kelvin that night; it's been four days since she last heard from him.

She had texted him asking if he was back home but got no reply. She was hurt that she got no text from him as he left her with so many thoughts of what could possibly go wrong.

Today would make it the fourth day since she last saw and heard from him.

She stared at her small Nokia phone expecting a text but none came, "Stop stressing, maybe he is busy," Ejiro said, dressing her bed.

The door suddenly banged open as Morgan walked in with a girl with her. The last time they saw and heard from Morgan was last week  Saturday.

Morgan was dressed in a teared blue jean trouser that showed her laps at both sides and a black net crop top with a sport bra inside; She had a red long human hair on. The girl that came in with her was in a v shaped teared bump short and a white long sleeve crop top. She had a nose ring on and a lot of piercing on her ears. The girl was no doubt a beautiful dark and shine beauty.

She was as tall as Morgan too. "Good morning," Isere greeted but only got a nod from Morgan who didn't seem to care much about her.

Ejiro shook her head before taking her phone from her bed. "Sit down," Morgan ushered the girl who followed her.

The girl walked to where Morgan had directed for her to sit and took a sit. She opened her clutched and brought out an Oris cigarette, she took a stick from the pack and placed it in between her lips, getting a lighter from her clutch.

Ejiro saw her and was quick to speak up, "What do you want to do?"

The girl looked up and Ejiro after furrowing her long brows. "What does it look like?" She retorted rudely.

"You can't smoke in here?" Ejiro told her firmly.

She hissed, she was about to speak before Morgan interfered, "this girl, wetin be your problem gan self?"  Morgan asked Ejiro.

(What is your problem?)

"My problem is she can't smoke here, if she wants to smoke, she should go outside," Ejiro retorted. Isere stood where she was watching what was going on.

"Come beat her or push her comot if she smoke na, your own dey too much! You go dey do like person wey no dey sheet! Mtchweee!" Morgan raised her voice, irritating the hell out of Ejiro.
( Come and fight her if she smokes in here, you act like someone that does not deficate!)

Ejiro stomach churned from irritation and Morgan words had pricked on her. She always prayed to never have someone as Morgan for a roommate, one of the reason she didn't want to stay in school hostel.