Chapter 29: Reconcilation

Dedicated to Xender255

Never in Kelvin's life had he been slapped before. His mother and father never for once raised their hands on him, and the thought that he was slapped riled him.

Isere was shocked at herself. She didn't know what had made her slap him and she began to worry.

Kelvin looked at her with an unreadable expression but it showed he was angry, Isere began to panic, what had she done?!

Kelvin didn't say anything but as soon as his eyes met hers, he walked out on her, Isere trembled, she wanted to apologise but couldn't feel her legs and find her voice. Kelvin walked back to his room, he grabbed his car keys and walked back out, walking pass Isere and going for the door.

It was like a movie in front of her, she started to cry, what had she done?!She curled her legs on the floor as she placed her head in between her knees. She wasn't wearing any shirt still and she didn't feel cold.

It was past ten in the night and Kelvin was not back yet, Isere started to worry. Could he have gone to sleep with another girl?!

As soon as that thought came to her mind, she shrugged them blaming those thoughts for the situation she was in now. But she wondered, what If those thoughts were true.

Isere came back to the living room, now fully clothed, she sat down on the floor waiting for Kelvin to apologise to him.

Kelvin didn't return until past 2:00am in the morning, when he came back, he was surprised to see Isere on the floor sleeping. Even though he was angry with her, he wouldn't treat her wrong.

He went to pick her up from the floor and carried her to the room to sleep well, although he didn't sleep in the same room.

Isere woke up the next day, she looked at the side of the bed and saw it was untouched meaning, Kelvin didn't sleep here but she couldn't remember coming to the room by herself.

Her eyes got watery again as she believed she put herself in this mess. She wondered when Kelvin had returned.

Isere made her way to the living room to look for him but saw the maids patrolling around, cleaning everywhere and doing their necessary jobs. She walked to the other rooms and found Kelvin in one of the room.

She had never seen the other rooms before but they were spacious but not  as big as his room. Kelvin was dressed in a suit, knotting his tie in front of a mirror. Isere rested by the door as she watched and admired his fine features.

Then it clicked to her, it was Monday and she had lectures. "Good...morning," she managed to say. She wanted to apologise but couldn't fine the right word.

He didn't say anything and that pricked her heart. "It's just past six, get change so I can drop you off," those were the words he spoke and that made Isere stomach flip.