Chapter 1: Prologue

As far as I can tell, this is the only Danny/Pariah Dark pairing fic out there... and it's been stagnating on my list for months now, so let me give it a shot. *cracks knuckles* Here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Clockwork's tired old eyes surveyed the Timeline Orb that held the secrets of the future within it. Something was going to happen; something he could not prevent. And like most things that were to happen, several threads ran from this particular something. Most threads lead to horrendous outcomes- destruction, conflagration, death. But through the tangled mess of horrors that clouded Clockwork's infallible vision, he found one thread that lead to something else.

Peace.

Order.

Happiness.

Love.

Clockwork couldnt help but focus on that thread in his vision, and flet a hint of a smirk tug at the corner of his childlike mouth. Observants and propriety be damned. He was going to make that thread of the timeline happen. All he had to do was wait.

____________________________________________________

Deep within the bowls of the Ghost Zone, in the areas forbidden by all to enter, a sarcophagus lay quiet and undisturbed in the ruins of what was once obviously a powerful fortress. However, if one ere to look closely at the sarcophagus, they would see a crack in the head side. Iy had been there for close to three years, and tiny bit by tiny bit was growing wider and more noticable. And as the crack grew, the strong ancient wards around it weakened. And as the wards weakened, the spell that held its prisioner inside weakened. 

Three years after the wards had been reinstated, three years after the crack appeared, and three years of weakened spells, the prisoner inside began to stir.

_____________________________________________________

It's just the prologue; I'll get rolling on the actual story soon.

_____________________________________________________

Hello I'm the one that is re-writing this. Only so you know, if there are grammar errors its probably me. And the images that are on the frist part of the story are not mine nor the author I only got them on the internet ok?