Chapter 4 Class Rep

NeXxxt Part.

It was a brand new day as I arrive to the school gate seeing a horde of reporters a crowding around the entrance.

Y/n:"What the heck."

I say as they all started seeswarming me.

Reporter:"You there tell me what's it like having All-might as a teacher?!"

Y/n:"Well it's pretty cool, but I have to het to class now. "

Reporter:"But I have more questions!"

Y/n:"And I have a life!"

I yelled sprinting to class.

Y/n:"Morning Everyone."

I say closing the door behind. Midoriya was already in his seat.

Asui:"Morning Y/n, how are you today?"

Y/n:"Morning, just escaped a horde of news people."

Uraraka:"It's crazy isn't it."

Hagakure:"Good Morning Y/n!"

Y/n:"Hey Hagakure. "

And on que the door opened reveling Mr. Aisaka.

Aisawa:"Enough chatter tsukumo to your seat."

He ordered as we all prepared for class, his eyes looking around the room until they landed to left.

Aisawa:"Bakugo you're talented, so don't salk like child about your loss okay?"

Bakugo:"Yeah what ever. "

Aisawa:"And Midoriya I saw the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you can't control your quirk anymore."

'Midoriya has been getting injured way too often. '

Aisawa:"That excuse is already getting old. But your quirk can be really useful if you can get a handle on it, so show a little urgency eh?"

Midoriya:"Right!"

Aisawa"Now first order of business you all need to pick a class representative."

'Oh normal school stuff. '

Kirishima"Pick me guys I'll be class rep."

Kaminari:"I'll take it."

Jirou:"Yeah you're gonna need me."

Several student raised their hands. I sighed resting my head in my hand.

Y/n:"Is it really that big of a deal to be class rep? "

I stayed quiet as everyone seemed to announce there desire to be class rep.

Iida:"Everyone quiet! The most logical way to fill this position is democratically; we will hold an election to determine class representative."

Not sure if that's a better idea.

Kaminari:"Is this really the best idea?"

Asui:"We've only known eachother a few days, how do we know who we can trust? "

We spent the next few minutes trying to figure out class rep.

Midoriya & Yn:"Wait how did I get 3 votes?!"

Aisawa:"Alright the Class representative is Midoriya and Vice President is Tsukumo."

Midoriya was quaking ball of anxiety as I stared at all of our classmates

Yaoyorozu:"How did this happen?"

...

I sat with Ururaka, Iida, and Midoriya at lunch.