SCHOOL SPIRIT

V I C T O R I A

V I C T O R I A

Here we were sitting in a gasoline truck. There was only room for three so Jerome sat me on his lap, always having his hand on my waist. He made fake binoculars with his hands. "I spy with my little eye something that is... yellow" he said. "Yay! Gotham!"
Greenwood yelled banging on the door. The bus drove past us, Jerome then pointed the bus so Aaron can follow the bus. The bus stopped and we pulled up in front of it. We all got out and Jerome walked over to the bus, gun in hand. He got up to the door to the bus and lightly tapped on it with the gun signaling to the driver to open up. The doors opened. Jerome turned around and looked at me "Doll face, would you mind helping me?" He said. "Not at all, J" I said. We both stepped onto the bus, I grabbed the bag of hand cuffs and started hand cuffing the cheerleaders to the bus chairs. They all struggled and wined.
"Such babies, get a grip"
"I know right, they already know they're going to die" I thought back to the voice in my head. "I want you all to know this was a very difficult decision for us" Jerome led off walking across the bus, still gun in hand. Greenwood then stepped on the bus. "It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party" he started, he pointed the gun to a girls head. I saw Aaron pull the hose off of the truck and drag it towards the school bus. "In the end, we decided to skew a little younger" Jerome said smiling. "Youth won the day. Sorry" Jerome said all serious. Jerome walked to me and grabbed my hand and we walked to the front of the bus. Then we let go of each others hand. "Give me an "O!" Jerome said with excitement. The cheerleaders just cried. Jerome pointed the gun up to the roof and pulled the trigger. Bang. All the girls screamed. He walked down the aisle on the bus. "I said give me a "O." Jerome said all too serious again. "O" the cheerleaders whimpered. "Give me an "N" Jerome said.  "N" the cheerleaders cried. "Give me another "O!" Jerome smiled. "O" they cried again. "What does that spell?" J asked. I grabbed the hose from Greenwood and handed it to Jerome. "O, no!" Jerome and the cheerleaders said. Jerome turned on the hose and poured gasoline on all of the passengers, they all screamed. Jerome turned off the hose and jumped off the bus, and pulled the lighter out of his back pocket. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Dobkins said jumping up and down. "Ready? Okay!" Jerome said excitedly. He bent down and tried to light the lighter but it didn't work. He stood back up and looked at us. "This is so embarrassing" he said. He stepped onto the bus. "Anyone got a light?" Jerome asked. Dobkins found one on him. "I do. I got..." He said. 

Then I saw police cars pull up. "Stand your ground, boys. They can't shoot at a bus" Jerome said. All this guys put up their guns. "Doesn't mean they won't try" I said. Some people are stupid and haven't seen the gas yet. "Get behind me" I said walking in front of the boys. Some of the cops shot at us. I raised my hands and the bullets stopped in their places. "Holy shit" I heard Greenwood and most of the cops said. I turned the bullets around. "Hold your fire! Hold your fire!" An officer said, I looked at him and I knew I recognized him but from where. I think it's time to release these bullets. Once the bullets were turned around, I launched them at the cops, most of the bullets shattering windows and one of the hit a cop. I smiled. "Aaron, Greenwood, get the truck started. We're gonna blow this barbecue" Jerome said. That one cop tried to come up on us. "Oh" Jerome said as he saw him. He started to shoot at him, but then ran out of bullets. Jerome let go of the gun. "Light 'em up!" J yelled. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the truck. While Dobkins stayed to light the bus. Jerome took the hose and started to spray more gasoline on the bus. He grabbed my waist and we both got on the outside of the truck, holding onto the handle, as we crazily laughed while the truck drove away.