Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty | A Child But With Dreams

[Narrator]   

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the serene landscape, a tiny, cherubic face lay nestled in a crib. At just one year old, Ninelie had already begun to experience the wonders of dreams. Her mother, a free-spirited and imaginative soul, passed down her love for storytelling and endless possibilities to her young daughter.

Yet, as fate would have it, some unfortunate events cast her adrift within the labyrinth of her own thoughts, leaving her feeling disoriented and disconnected from her aspirations.

❮   Dreams are visions that makes you delusional.  

In her disillusionment, Ninelie stubbornly turned away from believing in anything, including the enchanting allure of fairy tales. She sought refuge in the written word but only found solace in realistically crafted books and poems that echoed the trials and tribulations of the tangible world. The magic of fantasy no longer held sway over her, as she sought grounding in the realm of the pragmatic and the factual.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘴;

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢-𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨; 

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨—

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨!