The fight...

Legosi POV:
That was my first kiss.... it was taken by a male? Louis.... no one can find out about this.... what's going on....
Haru: ummm excuse me? Are you ok? You seen a bit off or confused.
Legosi: huh? Uh me? Ya I'm fine...
Haru: oh ok, perhaps are you new here? If so I am Haru, a senior.
Legosi: nice to meet you. I'm not new here. I am Legosi second year.
Haru: oh, what club are you in?
Legosi: oh, I'm in the drama club. I um recently got a role due to... you know...
Haru: ya... well anyways I gotta go. I'm in the gardening club. Well technically I'm the only one there because last year the leader graduated and no one wanted to join. Well anyways visit me there sometime. Bye!
Legosi: ok.
Louis: I see you've never seen Haru here before.
Legosi: huh uh ....um ya... I um it's my first time seeing her around.
Louis: what's all that stuttering all about?
Legosi: huh? Oh it's nothing.
Louis: where are you going to right now?
Legosi: I um actually don't know... probably to my dorm...
Louis: well about today... don't think too much about it. It was just to shut you up.
Legosi: uh... ya ok... I ummm.... I gotta go now. Bye?
Louis: go ahead.
*Legosi leaves*
Juno POV:
What the hell was that about?! What did Louis do to Legosi senpai?! What were they talking about?
Juno: Louis!!!
Louis: huh? Yes may I help you with something, you are new here after all aren't you.
Juno: stop acting all innocent! I heard what you were talking about with Legosi senpai?
Louis: oh you mean that? Well I just gave him a kiss in my office. Nothing more, nothing less. Is that what you wanted to know?
Juno: *growl* why you? Why did you do that? He never wanted his kiss to be stolen by you!!!
Louis: well well, I may need to tell you that it's bad manners to show ones fangs in public. Well it really seemed to me that he enjoyed the kiss, in fact he was pleading for more.
Juno: no, you're lying! Legosi would never like a herbivore like you!
Louis: I'm not a normal herbivore. I am strong unlike pests like you.
Juno: just wait and see what I'll do with you.
Louis: I'd like to see you try. Now if I may leave now. I have things to take care of.
Juno POV:
I need to go check on Legosi! Right now!
***
At Legosi's dorm*
Juno: *knock knock*
Jack: coming! *opens door* uh Juno right? What are you doing here. It's um against the rules... to come to the boys dormary. (Is that the right word? IDK)
Juno: I need to see Legosi!
Jack: o-ok. Legosi! Someone's here for you!
Legosi: huh!? Ok coming! *comes to the door* uhhh? Juno? You.. You're not supposed to be here. It's agains-
Juno: ya I heard the same thing from Jack. I need you for a moment please. This is important.
Legosi: uhhh, ok. I'll be right there. Meet you outside.
*Juno leaves*
Jack: L-Legosi, is that your girlfriend?
Legosi: huh? Nooo! I barley even know here. I just met her in the drama club.
Jack: then what is she here for?
Legosi: I dunno...
***
Outside
Juno: Legosi senpai! Over here!
Legosi POV:
Again senpai?
Legosi:uh hi. So um what did you call me here for? Did something go wrong?
Juno: yes... today I was with Louis and he um.... I don't know how to say this but... he told me that when he kissed you it was nothing. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this.
Legosi: huh? What are you talking about?
Juno: ya... he told me that he doesn't love you but just was using you to feel pleasure again. I'm so sorry...
Legosi: oh ok. Thank you for telling me...
Juno: I'm really sorry. Umm do you wanna hang out a bit later today?
Legosi: I think I'll pass. Maybe another time?
Juno POV:
This isn't working again! This is the 2nd time he rejected me!
Juno: oh well ok. Maybe another time.
Legosi: Imma head back now. Thank you again.
***
At the dorm
Jack: so why'd she call you?
Legosi: I don't really wanna talk about it.
Jack: oh ok. Oh btw if you wanna calm down, try going to the gardening club. The flowers there are really calming. I go there when I'm stressed.
Legosi: ok, I'll head there than. Thanks.
***
At the gardening club
Legosi POV:
So this is what the gardening club looks like. Uhh... what was her name again? Hana? No, maybe Haku? No, Haru!
Legosi: Haru! Are you here?
.....
Legosi: I guess not.
***
After a while
Haru: oh Legosi it's you. I thought you were an intruder. What brings you here?
Legosi: ........
Haru POV:
Oh he's asleep. Well I'll just wait then. He looks so peaceful, yet I see something bothering him. I'll ask him when he's awake.
***
Legosi: uhh my head.
Haru: oh you're awake. How'd you sleep? I was just watering some plants here.
Legosi: oh, um sorry.
Haru: no need to apologize. So is there a specific reason you're here for? Do you need flowers for the drama club maybe?
Legosi: oh noo. Nothing like that. I just, my friends recommended me this place. He told me he comes here when he's stressed. He said it helps a lot.
Haru: oh I see. Perhaps is that friend of yours a golden dog? Jack.
Legosi: ya that's him.
Haru: oh ya, he comes here at times. We talk about life and how things are going. Is there anything you need or wanna talk about?
Legosi: oh no. Thank you. Well I gotta get going. Goodbye.
Haru: ok. Well then bye.
***
At Louis' office
Louis POV:
Why was I born this way? Miserable and weak in every way. No matter how much I train, this physical weakness won't go away. How pathetic. No matter how tough I act, I'm still weak.
*knock knock*
Louis: yes! You may come in.
*Legosi enters*
Louis: ah hello Legosi. What brings you here?
Legosi: I have a question.
Louis: yes, go ahead.
Legosi: what did that kiss mean to you?
Louis: nothing. Like I said earlier, it was just to shut you up.
Legosi: so Juno was right. You just used me to fulfil your pleasu-
Louis: enough! Whatever that filthy grey wolf has told you is false! Can't you see, she's crazy for you. She'll do anything to get rid of anyone in her way.
Legosi: what are the chances you aren't lying!
*Louis starts moving towards Legosi and Legosi is starting to move towards the wall*
Louis: so you need proof. Is that so? I'll show you... so you really wanna do this again don't you.
*Louis kisses Legosi again. So um y'all can fantasize*
Louis: Now, did that feel any different?
Legosi: .....
Louis: it's ok... calm down. *goes to his drawer and takes out a little bottle flask looking thingy* here *cuts himself and starts filling bottle with his blood*
Legosi: what ar-
Louis: *puts finger on lips* shhh. Just stay still. *finishes filling up flask* here *hands the blood filled flask thingy to Legosi* this is an opportunity. Just take it... Enjoy.
Legosi: thank you... are you sure?
Louis: yes, you are more of a wolf than I thought. Are we even now?
Legosi: yes... thank you...
Louis: no problem. You are free to leave now.
Legosi: o-ok, how about your arm?
Louis: I'll be fine.
Legosi: ok, goodbye.
***
Louis POV:
Fuck... I cut myself a bit too dee- .........

Cliff hanger.
Y'all don't have to read this but it's just an appreciation note.

Thank y'all so much for reading this. Hen I started writing I didn't really expect to get any reader. And this is my first story, and y'all are just encouraging me to continue. Thanks. Adios.