Small talk

At school
Girls: OMG LOUIS IS BACK! OMG HE LOOKS BETTER. EEEK!
Louis POV:
Where is Legosi! ***
Legosi: he-
Louis: to my office now!
Legosi: o-ok, is something wrong..?
Louis: yes, everything is! Now let's go.
Legosi: ok..
***
In Louis' office
Legosi: so wha-
Louis: explain this! *shows contract*
Legosi: oh I.. um I signed up to umm be umm your perso-
Louis: speak clearly. I do not understand the stuttering of yours. Now I wanna know why and when did you sign the contract.
Legosi: it was the day before you came out of the hospital, I um signed it because I... I.... I...
Louis: what is it?! You what?!
Legosi: I.. I love you!!!
Louis: *eyes opened in shock* I... love you too...
Legosi: !!! *wags tail* Louis... I'm happy.
Louis: but still why'd you sign the contract? You clearly read the contract before signing it. You'd risk your life for mine? It's not worth it.
Legosi: huh?! What do you mean? Your life is so valuable! So many people love you. You're the top student in our school. You literally run the school! If I disappear no one will even notice. In fact they'll be happy, people fear and despise me. I'm a big grey wol- *covers mouth with hands*
Louis: so that's how you really feel inside. You are one depressed little wolf. Legosi, even if all of what you said is right, it still doesn't matter what people think. All that matters is that you're innocent and you know it. Even if people won't notice, I will, and I will grieve. I will be sad and mad at myself that I couldn't save my first love. I'll be sad. I will notice.
Legosi: *sniff* L-Louis *sobs* thank you... this... this is the first time someone said these words to me. Thank you *sniff*
Louis: awww c'mon don't cry... I'll start crying too. Here give me a hug.
Legosi: *gives a hug* thank you...
Louis: anytime.

I think this is the shortest chapter that I wrote. I kinda ran out o ideas on what to write next. Thank you all for reading.