the end

Manga spoiler...

Legosi POV:
I woke up on a clean white sheet... I get up and look over to the bed I was laying on and see... myself... I see myself laying there peacefully. Sleeping. With a bunch of tubes connected to me. I start heading out, went through the door and see my gradpa crying and Louis trembling on the floor. He was crying so hard... I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
Legosi ghost: I love you Louis.
Louis: H-He can't be dead! He will live!!! Legosi! Legosi is strong! He will survive!
I float up onto the roof and watch the night sky peacefully. I then see a wolf approaching me and it's... my mother...
Mom ghost: Hey Legosi. You've grown so much.
Legosi ghost: I missed you... mom.
Mom ghost: Me too, here give me a hug.
I walked over to her and gave her the longest hug ever. She hugged me back, her hug being filled with passion. After a while of hugging we sat down on the roof and starts talking...
Mom ghost: So how are things going at home?
Legosi ghost: Good. I really miss you though. Grandpa still lives in the same house.
Mom ghost: That's cool. Um.. Legosi...
Legosi ghost: Yeah?
I look at my mother's gorgeous and flawless fur.
Mom ghost: I'm sorry.
Legosi ghost: What do you mean?
Mom ghost: For being absent as your mother your whole life. I don't think I deserve being calls your mother. I'm sorry.
Legosi ghost: It's ok. I got used to it rather quickly.
Mom ghost: No child deserves that. I'm sorry Legosi.
I could hear her start to cry and I look over at her.
Mom ghost: Heh, you know when I kept on touching your face after you came back from school.
Legosi ghost: Yeah.
Mom ghost: I was making sure you didn't have any scales growing on your body. I was so worried. And each time I didn't feel any I was so relieved. And the night I commit suicide... before I left I went into your room and enjoyed hugging you. I hugged you and felt whole again. You were my world Legosi.
Legosi ghost: I was awake that night. I felt you hug me and I tried so hard not to move a muscle. I stood as still as possible. Heh. Looking back if I did something. If I moved. Maybe things would've been different. That is my biggest regret right now. Maybe if I moved a muscle you still would've been alive right now.
Mom ghost: I love you Legosi. I need you to do one thing for me before I go.
Legosi ghost: Yes?
Mom ghost: Live, and be happy. Always remember that I'm watching you. I love you Legosi.
Then she disappeared into thin air. I look down and shed a tear or two. I was so happy to have the chance to meet my mother again... I guess I'll head back now. I go back into the room with my body. I look at that weak body. I think about how much I've wasted in life. I take a seat on the bed near my body, and after one look at it.
Legosi: *gasp* I'm back.
I jump out of bed and rush out the door and run towards Louis hugging him as tight as possible. He looked surprised and hugged me back, choking on his tears he said...
Louis: Legosi... y-you're a-alive...
Legosi: Louis. Calm down. I'm here, I love you. I promise I'll never leave you.

Hey guys. The end. I don't know what else to write about and I like how this part ends it. So yeah. Thanks for reading this story. I appreciate that you read till the very end and have a great time. (Thx 4.5k reads) please check out my other books. ㅠㅅㅠ