Move in

Legosi POV:
I wake up to a very delicate smell. I take a sniff of the air and open my eyes.
Legosi: EHHHH! LOUIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Louis: can't I visit my boyfriend?
Legosi: you scared me...
Louis: Hehe, my bad. Anyways get ready. We need to talk.
Legosi: o-ok... is something wrong?
Louis: just get ready. I'll be outside.
Legosi: ok...
What's wrong? Louis seems so worried, and frustrated... what's going on... I get out of bed and and change into some normal clothes and head out.
Legosi: gramps?
Louis: he said he went out for a morning jog.
Legosi: ok, so where are we going?
Louis: just get in the car...
Legosi: ok... are you ok Louis? You seem a bit off today... is everything fine?
Louis: I'm sorry...
Legosi: !Hehh? What do you mean? You didn't do anything though.
Louis: *gives a kiss* I'm sorry...
Legosi: *holds up Louis' face* what are you talking about?
Louis: ....
Legosi: *kisses* Louis...
Louis: *starts crying* Legosi... *hugs tightly* Legosi...
Legosi: shhh.... it's fine... Louis... I'm here...
Louis: ....
What's going on..? He looks so frightened... Louis and I just sat there hugging each other tightly for a long time... we stayed like this for a few minutes and Louis looked up at me... he still had fear in his eyes.... his eyes looked so troubled... I gave him a small kiss and asked him again...
Legosi: Louis... are you ok?
Louis: ...no...
Legosi: what happened..?
Louis: i-it's Oguma.... he....
Legosi: what happened? Did he hurt you?
Louis: ...y-yes...
Now I'm really angry... why'd he hurt his own son? What's wrong with him?!
Legosi: what happened? Why'd he hurt you?
Louis: I told him about us... and he said that I couldn't be with you... he threatened to k-k... k-kill you if I didn't break up with you... he said that I'm marrying A-Azuki in a week... he... he said that everything will be ready for the wedding and that... and...

Louis POV:
I couldn't finish the sentence... I just started sobbing... at this point I was choking on my tears not being able to let out another word... it was too heart breaking... I just sat there next to Legosi... crying and crying, making his shoulder wet.
Legosi: Louis... it'll be fine... I love you...
The way he said I love you warmed my heart so much... it made me calm down... the way he said it... it was... perfect.. I just sat there... starting to calm down, still in Legosi's arms.
Legosi: where'd he hurt you?
Louis: ....
I pointed down at my waist... and I was bruised in several other places as well.
Legosi: Lets go inside. I'll get you fixed up.
Louis: ...thanks...
We walk into the house and enter Legosi's room. He goes digging around in his drawers and eventually finds what he was looking for. He gets some bandages and this weird looking cream. He sits back down on his bed.
Legosi: so what'd he do?
Louis: ...he kicked me and left several bruises on me...
Legosi: I'll first fix up your waist and head to the bruises afterwards. Sound good?
I just nod in response.
Legosi: uhm.... Louis... do you umm... mind taking off your... s-shirt?
I just nod again and take off my shirt and sit still... I can feel Legosi trying to hide his red face while bandaging me up. He gently finished wrapping the bandages around my upper part of the body.
Legosi: w-where are your bruises?
So cute~
Louis: in a few places... I have some on my thigh, on my arm, and one on my shoulder...
Legosi: .... can you um... take off your p-pants as w-well?
Louis: o-ok...
This leaves me so nervous for some reason... I get up and slowly start taking off my pants... this feels so awkward... Legosi is trying his best not to look at me... but I trust him with my body...
Legosi: w-where are the bruises?
I point at a few locations on my thigh and wait for the cream to touch my fur and skin...
Legosi: that really looks painful... here this might hurt a bit... just tell me if it hurts too much...
Louis: ok.
I then wait for the pain to hit my body... Legosi slowly starts moving his hands towards my thigh and once he touches my bruise I accidentally yelp in paint... Legosi flinched within seconds.
Legosi: a-are you fine Louis? I'm sorry... I didn't mean to....
Louis: i-it's fine... don't worry... j-just continue...
Legosi: ok... I'll try to be more gentle.
Louis: ok. Thanks Legosi.
After a while Legosi finished up with all the bruises.
Louis: thanks Legosi. I appreciate it...
Legosi: no problem. Louis.
Louis: yea?
Legosi: um, while I was fixing you up I thought about something.
Louis: yeah? What is it?
Legosi: do you um... maybe wanna move in with me? Like you totally don't have it. I'll understand if you reject the offer.
Louis: y-you mean it?
Legosi: yeah. It's ok if you don't wanna.
Louis: I-I'd love to! But... i dont wanna be a burden...
Legosi: you'll never be a burden for me! It makes me happy that you're actually willing to move in.
Louis: if you say so... thanks... but how about my stuff? If I go home again then I'll never get out...
Legosi: I'll sneak in at night. As for today you can borrow my clothes, and tomorrow I'll get your clothes at night.
Louis: thank you...