New collage... Back stories

Warning!
This chapter contains spoilers from the manga.

Oguma: Louis, have you decided where you'll be learning?
Louis: not yet. I'll figure it out soon, you don't have to worry, father.
Oguma: tch. Make sure you tell me by tomorrow.
Louis: ok *leaves*
***
In Louis' room
Louis POV:
I wanna hang out with Legosi... it's so boring here... *picks up phone* hmmm.... contacts... aha Legosi. Imma change his name to Pumkin Pie *changes* ok. That's good enough. I'll give him a call. (Legosi picks up)
Legosi: hey Louis what's up?
Louis: I'm bored... are you free to hangout?
Legosi: like... on a...
Louis: date... let's go on a date.
Legosi: *blush* o-ok. Where do we meet? What time?
Louis: I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. Be ready.
Legosi: ok, bye~ *hangs up*
Legosi POV:
What just happened.... this is gonna be our first date! I don't know what to wear though.... I don't have a lot to wear anyway... hmmm I think this'll do.
*in 10 minutes*
Louis: *honk honk* Legosi!
Legosi: oh hey Louis!
Louis: hop on.
Legosi: ok. *gets in* so where we going today?
Louis: I don't know, let's go to the mall?
Legosi: ok. Let's go!
***
At the mall
Legosi: I need to get new shoes. My feet grew a lot. Hehe.
Louis: ok. Let's go.
***
At the shoe place
Legosi: I think I'll go with this one.
Louis: huh? Why, there's this one. They're so plain.
Legosi: I kinda like plain ones. I don't like all fancy and flashy ones.
Louis: ok. Is there anything else you need to buy?
Legosi: I don't think so.
Louis: ok, you wanna go to the park? It's pretty close to here.
Legosi: ok.
***
At the park/on a bench
Louis: do you want some ice cream?
Legosi: sure!
Louis: which flavor?
Legosi: hmmm. I'll have vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate.
Louis: ok.
Legosi: which one will you get?
Louis: I'm not really a fan of ice cream.
Legosi: really! Have you tried any?
Louis: no...
Legosi: c'mon really?
Louis: yeah.
Ice cream dude: here's you ice cream.
Legosi: thanks. Here Louis you have to try it.
Louis: I'm not sure about that.
Legosi: c'mon you won't regret. Try it.
Louis: *sigh* ok. *takes a lick*
Legosi: so? What do you think?
Louis: it's cold, and sweet.
Legosi: silly. Hehe. So do you like it?
Louis: yeah. It's not as bad as I expected. Let's go back to the benches.
Legosi: ok.
***
Back at the benches
Legosi: *licks ice cream* oh yeah, by the way thank for paying for the ice cream.
Louis: it's no big deal.
Legosi: ok, thanks.
*rain starts slowly dropping*
Louis: huh. *holds up hand* it's raining.
Legosi: wow. That's so cool. I love the rain...
Louis: me too. Let's go inside the car. I don't want you to get sick again.
Legosi: ok. Hehe.
***
In Louis' car
Legosi: it's so nice in here now that it's raining.
Louis: you're right.
Legosi: anyways let's go home.
Louis: ok.
***
Near Legosi's house
Legosi: thanks for the ride Louis. I'll see you next time. *starts leaving*
Louis: *grabs hand* ....can you stay with me for a bit?
Legosi: huh? Ok.
Louis: thanks...
Legosi: is there anything you wanna talk about? You looked a bit troublesome today.
Louis: ....I'm tired... can I sleep on you for a while.
Legosi: *blushes* o-of course. Go ahead.
Louis: thanks *puts head on Legosi's lap* wake me up if you need anything.
Legosi: ok
(Btw they're in the back seats)
Legosi POV:
Louis... his head is on my lap... i feel like my nose will bleed. *** he's so cute when he's sleeping.... he looked so troubled today... I'll ask him what happened when he wakes up. *puts his jacket on top of Louis* good night.
***
Louis: huh... Legosi... I'm awake.
Legosi: oh hi, how'd you sleep?
Louis: surprisingly very well. Your lap serves as a good pillow. Thanks.
Legosi: *blushes* hehe thanks. Anyways... Louis... I know that something is troubling you... you can tell me about it... I'm your boyfriend...
Louis: ... it's just... life... everything... my childhood....
Legosi: I'm listening...
Louis: I grew up never seeing an adult herbivore... I was constantly surrounded by carnivores...
Legosi: what do you mean?
Louis: I grew up in the black market....
Legosi: what!
Louis: I don't know my real parents and.... I still convince myself till this day that they needed the money... and I try not to think of other possibilities....
Legosi: I'm really sorry. *hugs Louis*
Louis: *hugs back and starts sobbing* Legosi... I don't want you to leave me...
Legosi: I never will. I promise...
Louis: I... I know I should appreciate what Oguma did for me. How he grew me up, and taugh me everything I know today... gave me a place to stay and gave me a future, but.... I hate him... he forced me to study... he made me eat meat... he made me strong... but im still that little deer who's weak and unworthy... that little weak fawn locked up  inside me is crying... it's begging to be set free...
Legosi: it's fine Louis.... I know that feeling... I've been through it too...
Louis: *looks up* huh...
Legosi: my grandfather he was about to become a beastar with a friend of his... they were supposed to be rivals, but their friendship was stronger... but one day he met this young wolf in danger.... he sabed her with his friend but they ended up falling in love... they had a rare chance to have a kid so they took the chance... my grandfather gave up his chance to become a beastar.... he betrayed his friend... then my mother was born... she was a normal wolf although she had a comodo dragon's blood. Looking at her no one even suspected that she was a hybrid. Everyone excepted her as a pure grey wolf... she hid the fact that her father was a reptile... after that, my grandfather's genes started to kick in... she started getting scales on her body... she tried to create the purest grey wolf before she became all scales... she used her beauty and hooked up with a super model... a wolf... I don't known him and he doesn't know me... my mother gave birth to me and was happy to have her mission accomplished... she was with me the whole time... but she wasn't... she always locked herself up in her room... and *starts sobbing* she hung herself when I was 12... she came to me at night before dying... I was awake and felt her hug... but I didn't do anything... I stayed as still as possible. If only I knew... if only I did something that night.. *starts crying*
Louis: shhh.... it's ok now Legosi... I'm here... I love you... *hugs tight*
Legosi: *hugs back* I love you too...
Louis: *kisses Legosi*
Legosi: *kisses back*
*after that one long kiss*
Louis: let's go home... I'll walk you to the door.
Legosi: ok... thanks for today...
Louis: I should be thanking you... you helped me...
Legosi: you helped me too...
***
At the door
Louis: good night....
Legosi: you too... good night Louis... I love you.
Louis: I love you too silly. Good night.
***
Inside
Gosha: was that Louis?
Legosi: ah yeah, sorry I didn't tell you where I went.
Gosha: its ok. You're not a little kid anymore. Did you cry?
Legosi: ...yeah... Louis and I just talked about our lives...
Gosha: ok... that's good. You really need to open up to someone, and let it all out..
Legosi: thanks grandpa.. you're the best.
Gosha: thanks.
Legosi: I have a question.
Gosha: yeah?
Legosi: why do you always smile around me? I mean it is good but, is it only 'cause I'm your grandson?
Gosha: no, I'm not those people who play their role as someone. I always smile around you because you make me proud. You're always making me proud. I'm happy that someone like you has my blood.
Legosi: thanks for telling me grandpa.
Gosha: it's fine. Get some rest.
Legosi: ok. Thanks gramps.
Gosha: now that's the mood I'm looking for. Hehe! Good night Legosi.
Legosi: good night gramps.

Me:
Umm ya, that's it. Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it, now I need y'all to comment who's top and who's bottom. I can't really right smut cuz of some reasons, but I wanna know your opinions. Thanks. Bye.