Chapter Five: Getting Ready for the Arena

Tomorrow 24 tributes are going to fight to the death in a giant arena with millions of people watching. I could not sleep. I felt around for a cold spot. When I finally found one I fell asleep.

"Sean!!" I hear a girl’s voice calling out. I hear it again. "SEAN!! HELP!!!" my eyesight was blurry, but I could make out some shapes I was on my back. All I could see was the sky and some trees. I slowly got up.

Alto was standing his back to a fire and the girl from two was sitting to his left sharpening a sword and the boy from two was holding Iveris in a chokehold.

"What should we do with her Alto?" the boy from two asks.

"Well Brusk, I think we should wait for her little 'friend' to show up." Brusk nodded. The girl from two started laughing.

"What Eta?" Brusk spits. He was angry or some reason.

"My face is really dirty." she giggles.

"Shut up Eta!" Alto and Brusk snap.

"Jenna." Alto says but his mouth doesn't move. What is going on? "Jenna."

I feel cold water splashed on my face. "ALTO, WHAT THE HECK!!" I through the covers of me and reach for the cup of water on my night stand and chuck the water at Alto getting him all wet.

Then we start throwing pillows and blankets at each other. Griffin Red path our mentor opens the door to say something but find that we are in a full out war he walks right back out the door muttering "I hate kids."

"Are you nervous for the arena?" I ask alto.

 "Nah I'm kind of excited even though it really gross to be excited."

"Well see you in the arena." he said getting up.

"Bye." I wave. And he walks out the door.

***

Sorry for the short chapter

~Iveris

Please vote comment and read!