Chapter 1

I ran blindlessly through the wind. The air was as rough as my icy, cold hands. One foot after another. Running blind. I ran through the monstrous, departed trees, as I saw another shadow, running behind me. Running blind.

The shadow ran faster as my heart beat harder. I scurried up the steep, terrifying hill, tripping on sticks and branches. Then, running to the top of deathly hill, I tripped lnto a beautiful pond. I was soaked in the mixture of the sparkling clear water, and the bright red blood that dripped out of my scraped knee. And I was fine, for now.

I heard the shadow coming. The noises began to get louder, clearer. So, I started to run blind again

Limping from my injury, leaving a trail of blood drops. As I continued to run, I found a strange, abandoned building. Going to the front, I layed my hand on the smooth, cold surface, opening the door and sprinting up to the top of the building.

It was cold, that moonless night. I went to a shadowed, dark corner and trembled in fear. Tear by tear, weeping and praying that I wouldn't die when suddenly, the sound of the shadows footsteps came closer.

"I knew i'd find you eventually Sam." The shadow said as he began to chuckle. I was petrified by how he knew my name. But I stayed quiet

Death was calling me. I looked closely at the mysterious figure, but wasnt sure who was under that dark hoodie. The shadow came alittle closer. No longer blind.

I layed there, still, quiet. Dropping more tears during the worst moment of my life. When I finally opened my mouth, the only thing that came out was "Who are you and what did I do in order to make you so angry?" Complete silence for a second.

The darkness finally replied, " How do you not know what you did?" As he grabbed Me and with great force, held me high and slammed me against the rough wall. "You RUINED my life!" The shadow screamed with great anger, "and now, im going to ruin yours."

He held me higher, moving closer to the edge, and his slightly concealed face, formed a grin. My head was hanging off the roof. More tears dancing with the wind, as I took my last breath. The shadow began to let go slowly and calmly, as I saw nothing but the slow motion of my death as I fell darkly, deep, into oblivion.