THREE

I paced in the room as the kid cried. I looked at his hair, how it was split down the middle. Was this really Midoriya's lover? He cried too much. I whipped my head to the door when he entered. His grey eyes tore through me as he looked at the kid. "Is this Todoroki?" he asked. I nodded quickly, not wanting to anger him. He was only doing this for me because he owed me. He was the one who made him this...kid. "So how do you plan on using this one to get to Izuku?" he asked. I held back a defensive statement to him using his first name. "Izuku and Todoroki are in a relationship and I took what was most important from Mirdoriya rendering him broken." He grinned. "How to do plan on getting him here?" he asked. I grinned, pleased he asked that. "With directions of course. But it won't be straight to here. Let's send him on a little...scavenger hunt. If he really wants to see his love again, he'll go through hell to do so." He grinned, "Then let's make it one hell of a ride."
•••
I was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV as colors flew across it. We were all having a movie night but everyone was looking at me instead of the TV. I pulled my legs to my chest and hugged my knees. This must have been how he felt when I was a hostage with the League of Villians. League...

Toga...

I need Toga. She could help us find him. I shot up and ran outside, heading to the school. It was pretty late but I needed to talk with All Might or Aizawa. I gasped for breath as I sprinted, using One for All to give myself a little boost. My legs burned as I reached the school. I ripped open the doors and ran past a startled janitor. I ran up the stairs and to the teacher's lounge. I opened the doors and saw Aizawa fall off one of the couches in his yellow sleeping bag.

"What do you need?" he asked a little harshly. "I need to find Toga," I breathed, hunching over.

"What could you possibly need with her? She's a villain," he said getting out of his sleeping bag with a look of irritancy on his face. "She could help us look for Todoroki," I breathed, my heart throbbing at his name. Aizawa sat on the couch and looked at the floor. "I'll see what I can do," he said. I smiled for real and Aizawa gave me a thin-lipped smile in return. I thanked him and left again. I ran back and ran into the janitor again. He grumbled an insult and I apologized. I ran back quickly and met up with a concerned Uraraka. "I have an idea," I said before she could scold me for leaving without someone. "We have Toga help us look for him on the inside of villains. She could ask people if they've seen a baby." Uraraka looked at Iida who stood behind her. "But she is a villain," he said. Oops. I don't think he knew she helped us escape.

"She left the league," I stated. Iida crossed his arms. "It's too dangerous. She could use this to get you again"

"She helped me and Bakugo escape. And, she did my hair while I was a hostage," I said. Mina came up and poked my side. "What's with this talk about the League?"

"Midoriya wants to use Toga to help look for Todoroki," Iida said loudly. Mina opened and closed her mouth, thinking. "That could work. She could ask villains if they know anything," she said.

"That's what I was thinking!" I yelled, smiling. Mina's eyes softened at my smile and she gave me a hug. I knew why so I stayed quiet and hugged her tightly, knowing Todoroki would back baffle we knew it.
•••
It's been almost a month with no luck in finding Toga. I had long ago lost all hope of finding her so I no longer participated in patrols in the city to look for her.
I looked at the ceiling in Todoroki's room, signing every once in a while.
"Why the long face?" someone asked. I put my head up and saw none other than Toga. I let out a sob and ran to hug her. It felt good to do so after weeks without Todoroki.
"How are you?" she asked, being serious.
I shook my head.
"Someone took Todoroki. But he was a kid while they did so."
She frowned, hugging me back.
"Tell me everything about this, " she said in a soft tone, sitting on the bed.
I nodded, taking a shaky breath from sobbing.
I wiped my tears and began telling her everything.
•••
She hugged me tightly as I finished. "I'll do whatever I can to help you, " she murmured.
I smiled. "Could you ask villains if they know anything about a girl stealing a baby?" I ask. She smiled and nodded, running a hand through my hair.
"You can do my hair if you want, " I say, earning a happy squeal from her. She got to work and stopped when she froze.
"Can we go to one of the girl's dorms. I need hair gels and such."
I nodded and we headed out of the dorm, I gave the room one last look before closing the door.
"Toga!" Iida yelled, running forward. I stepped in front of her.
"She's here to help."
Iida stopped ad stumbled something before running off again. We headed to Hagakure's room and she gladly let us in. Toga got to work and soon my hair was put in a small bun.

I thanked her sadly and she gave my head a kiss

"I thought you would want one."
I smiled and gave her a hug. "I needed that, " I said. She smiled and took a deep breath.
"I'll get started tomorrow, " she said. "I want to stay here with you to keep you company."
I nodded and hugged her again. Everything was turning around.

"He might be listening, " a man with dark brown but said, glancing at me. I might have been a two-year-old but my brain was still a 15-year-old. I could use this information we'll once I got out of here. It was pretty hard to do as a baby though. I thought of Zuku, making me whimper aloud. The girl with raspberry-colored hair scoffed. "He's a two-year-old. I made sure his brain was like one, too."
I babbled and put my foot in my mouth. Oh, how it tasted like a dirty sock. Gross. I mentally gagged and the man grumbled something before taking his glasses off. His dark blue eyes closed as he massaged his nose bridge.
"Fine."
The girl grinned.
"He stole Izuku from me. He was mine. But he stole him. So I plan on having him go all over the city to find him. Once he does, the finale will take place. An exchange."
The man rolled his eyes.
"You know with a grown boy here, it'll be harder to get him to stay here, " he said. The girl rolled her bright green eyes. She reminded me of a strawberry. Or a red berry in general.
Any berry.
I blinked slowly and took my foot out of my mouth. The man rubbed his temples and glanced at me. I whimpered again and his expression softened. The girl snapped her fingers and the man looked at her. He towered over her by a good foot or so. She was small. Shorter than Zuku I think. I babbled some more and the girl picked me up. I glared at her and licked my legs out. She lot her hold and I fell to the concrete. Tentacles wrapped around me and I was put in the arms of the man. I relaxed the and girl grumbled something about me. I babbled back at her and the man broke a smile. The girl groaned in frustration, sticking her lower jaw out and stomping her feet.
"Stop!"
I froze and whimpered again. The man tightened his hold on me and I tucked my face into his chest.
Wait...
I turned back around and focused on reaching out to her. She looked at me before holding me on her hip. I took my chance and relieved my bladder on her shirt. They never bothered to give me a diaper. I mentally smirked as she screamed and handed me back to the man.
He headed off to change me and I looked up at him with a goofy look on my face.
"Good job, " he whispered.
I shrieked with laughter and waved my legs around.
"I will help you as much as I can, just don't give me away, " he said, being quiet as he changed my pants and shirt on a mattress. "Got that?"
I focused hard and nodded twice before it became too hard.
"Good."