SEVEN

"This is pointless, " Shinsou pointed out as he came out of my bathroom in a tuxedo. Denki looked down and fiddled with his tie on his tuxedo Mina had forced him into. Mina had made me and Todoroki wear tuxedos as well and it made me think we were getting married. It was a nice thought but it felt weird for my young mind to think of it. I shook my head and watched as Mina took photo after photo making sure she caught the highlights of Denki's blush when she made Shinsou nuzzle Denki with his nose. It was really gay and I kept giggling. Mina slapped my arm and switched us out. Mina made me hug Todoroki and it surprised me when Todoroki kissed me. I squeaked and the camera flashed.
•••
"You done?" we all asked in unison. Mina smiled cheekily and nodded, leaving my room.
"Can I go change?" Denki asked. I nodded and he grabbed his other clothes, heading to change in my bathroom. Shinsou sat at my desk and looked around my room.
"Fanboy?" he asked. I chuckled and nodded, rubbing the back of my head.
"You get to have Eraserhead as your teacher, that's awesome, " Shinsou said, blinking slowly.
"How so?" I ask, thinking. "Fanboy?"
He grinned at me and Todoroki made that face.
"Are you Aizawa's secret love child or something?"
I facepalmed myself as Shinsou blinked a few times as Denki came out of the bathroom, the tuxedo in his arms.
"No, " Shinsou chuckled. "I am not."
Todoroki narrowed his eyes, "Are you sure?"
Shinsou nodded and Todoroki sighed.
"What is it with you two being the secret love children of pro heroes?"
I sniggered and bent over. Shinsou stood up and went to change. Denki waited patiently and Todoroki asked him if he knew if Shinsou was Aizawa's secret love child.
Denki looked at me and we both fell into a fit of giggles.
"No, he's not. He is just a fanboy towards him lie Deku is to All Might."
I nodded and Todoroki groaned.
"Why must you hide the truth from me?"
I smiled as I thought of my real dad.
"I never really had a dad, my mom always told me that he worked abroad actually but... Well, I don't really remember him."
"Though I guess what Todoroki said got me thinking. You see, when I was a little kid, I always wondered about my dad. I would wait for him to come home at first or even try to remember what he was like.
Well, I never could. Whenever I tried to picture his face, all I saw was All Might. It was almost like he was the one there for me when I had a bad day at school and my mom wasn't there. He was the reason for my inspiration to become a hero. It was like he was cheering me on this whole time. And now I have him as my mentor. It's sort of like he was the dad I never got to have then and now."

I looked at Todoroki and then at Denki

"Sorry, it sounds stupid, forget I said anything, " I said, waving my hands around.
Todoroki smiled and gave me a hug.
I smiled and looked up to kiss him.
He happily returned the kiss and I heard someone clear their throat.
I blushed and looked down, apologizing.
Shinsou came into the room and went up to Denki and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Denki seemed to short circuit and squatted down, hiding his face.
I looked at him and smiled.
"I'm gonna go change, " I said, grabbing a pair of sweats and a shirt from my dresser.
I changed, reminding myself to take a shower tonight.
I came back out and noticed how Denki had moved to my bed, still blushing.
Shinsou was talking with Todoroki.
"Todoroki, you can change now, " I said. He smiled and nodded, "Thank you."
I blushed and sat down beside Denki.
"How do you not blush while in the presence of him?" Denki asked, looking up at me. I sat down beside him and smiled.
"I actually do blush a lot but it's been a few months of us being together. You just need time. How about you stay with him tonight, or have him stay here?" I said.
He blushed harder looked sad.
"Negativity—begone!" I said, whacking him in the side.

Denki held onto his side and whined

"Why did you do that?" he groaned.
"You were being negative, " I said simply. He gave me a look before laughing.
I smiled as I put my hair in a bun. Once I finished I looked at Denki.

"When did you learn that?" he asked

"From me, " Toga said, coming in through the window.
"I thought I told you to use the door, " I said as Denki yelped. He sure was jumpy and completely different from Shinsou around.
She blinked before saying, "Eh—to mainstream."
I rolled my eyes and walked up to her as Todoroki came back in.
"Oh! You're back!" she chirped. I smiled and held her hands.
"So what was so important that you had to climb through the window to tell me?" I ask.
She grinned and said, "I got a job."
I smiled and she started bouncing up and down.
"Well, I'm an apprentice for a hairdresser woman and so far, all I do is sweep and do people's hair."
I smiled and gave her a hug.
"That's great, " I sang.
"I wouldn't have gotten this far without you, " she said. I smiled and she gave me one last hug.
"Do have fun with your boyfriend, and, you two, I know you two like each other so just kiss!"
I looked back at Denki who was a blushing mess and Shinsou who looked down, his cheeks were dark red.
I smiled at the two and let Toga leave through the window again.
"So...Shinsou, are you going to stay here, or are you going to head back to your dorms?" I ask. Denki shot me pleading looks and Shinsou replied with, "I don't really know..."
"I guess I'll head back to my dorms, " he said after a minute.
I smiled at his shyness and said, "Denki, why don't you walk him back, I mean, isn't that what a 'more than friend' friend would do?"
Denki blushed and stood up, looking like he was going to explode because his face was so red.
I watched the two leave and I reached for Todoroki's hand. He twined our finger together and he hugged me from behind. He nuzzled my collarbone and I shivered. His body temperature rose and I leaned into him, ravishing the warmth.
"Snuggle?" Todoroki asked.
I smiled and we walked to the bed and laid down. I curled up next to him and I took a deep breath.
He smelt like cinnamon and honey. I didn't know if it was the tea Momo always made for us, but it was relaxing.
"Would you like to go on a date?" Todoroki asked, turning me so I faced him.
I nodded and blushed.
"I would love to, " I said.
"Do you want to invite Shinsou and Kaminari?" he asked.
I smiled and nodded.
"It can be a double date."