NINE

The class was tense as Aizawa taught. There were new rules for UA, and they only made the pressure over me and Denki's shoulders heavier. Aizawa paused and sighed. Hound Dog stood by the doorway, his towering figure making the stress almost unbearable. "Kaminari, Deku, please take a break in the hallway."

I looked at Aizawa and shared a fearful look with Denki. We got up and Hound Dog followed us. Todoroki came out a minute later and Vlad King brought Shinsou out. I hugged Todoroki and he kissed the top of my head. While I did this, Denki was hugging Shinsou and burying his face into Shinsou's chest. "You'll be fine," Shisnou murmured. Denki shook his head. "It's either let them take us, or you and Todoroki die, so, no. I'm not fine." Tears rolled down his face and he shook. I pulled Todoroki with me and I hugged Denki. "At least we know they will be alive," I said. Denki nodded and I hugged me back, shivering. I looked at Todoroki before breaking down, too.

Way to much stress for me and Denki. Aizawa came out and frowned. "Hound Dog, take those four to the teacher's lounge." Hound Dog huffed and guided us--including two crying boys--to the teacher's lounge. I spotted Midnight and All Might in here. They frowned and they moved off the couch to let us take them. I snuggled up with Todoroki and Denki did the same with Shinsou.

We spent a good hour just snuggling. Why couldn't the girl just move on, I mean, seriously, it wasn't that hard. I looked at Denki, his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed with worry. I mean, we know it'll happen sometime soon but we wanted to spend as much time as we could together before that girl tore us apart for her own needs.

===

As we headed back to the dorms, someone let out a scream. I spun around and saw Mina on the ground, a girl holding her by the back of the neck and looking straight at me. Her eyes lit up and I shivered, squeezing Todoroki's hand. She pixelated and she was suddenly holding Todoroki in a chokehold, a dagger at this throat. Another girl appeared and was holding Shinsou with a knife.

"You and the lightning boy come with us and your boyfriends will be unharmed. I narrowed my eyes at the first girl, my facade falling when she pressed the blade a little closer to Todoroki's neck. "Fine," Denki and I said in unison. Uraraka came up to me. "You can't," she cried.

"I have to, besides, time should be on our side," I said, smiling. She frowned and Momo pulled her back. "Todoroki's and Shinsou's lives are on the line, he has to go," she said. I nodded at her and Denki and I walked up to the girl. She smiled bashfully at me and I looked away, feeling like Kacchan. 

She tossed Todoroki aside and grabbed and Denki, everything around us pixelated like an old video game and we were in an empty room, only two cots available

She tossed Todoroki aside and grabbed and Denki, everything around us pixelated like an old video game and we were in an empty room, only two cots available. The other girl appeared and I noted how she oogled Denki. I frowned and walked over to one of the cots. Denki sat beside me quickly, realizing the girl was eyeing him with interest.
"We'll be back soon you two, " the first girl chirped winking at me. I frowned and look away. I was still in my UA uniform.
I reached up and put my hair in a bun. I looked at Denki and he grabbed a hair tie, putting his in a small ponytail.

 I looked at Denki and he grabbed a hair tie, putting his in a small ponytail

I smiled softly and he frowned.
"What do we do now?" he asked.
I looked away before saying.
"We act ourselves, " I said. Denki said, "I'm confused."
"It means, we act like Pansexuals. We aren't attracted to anyone besides Shinsou and Todoroki, " I said.
He nodded and the girls returned, wearing different clothes from before.
I blinked slowly, acting uninterested when I really wanted food. I never got lunch.
"What do you think?" they asked, striking a pose. I looked at Denki holding back a giggle. How serious were they? We are both Pansexual. So that means, we are only attracted to a specific person. Not caring about their gender. It was their personality that made us like them. Not their looks.
Ok, maybe part of it was their looks but only a small part.
"You look ready for a ball, " Denki said. The girls swooned and I added, "Can we were dresses too?"
Denki gave me a weird look and I gave him a look that hopefully said, "Go with it."
He nodded and smiled at the girls.
"Can I have a dress? One that would preferably be lavender purple please."
"Red and white for please, " I had suavely.
They flushed red and raced off to get dresses hopefully.
Not.
"Why do we need dresses?" Denki asked.
"We need to be as gay as possible, " I said. "If they are wanting us, we might as well have some fun with this."
Denki chuckled and I did a flamboyant accent. Denki did one after and I laughed. He was terrible. It sounded like a woman trying to do a deep voice while sucking on a helium balloon.
"I'm in the mood for tea, " I said suddenly. Denki chuckled and hugged his sides, his chuckles soon growing louder into they were full-blown laughs.
"Would you prefer one or two?" Denki asked, doing a British accent.
I giggled and cleared my throat.
"Two, " I said, bending over to laugh.
"Sit up straight!" Denki chided, still doing the accent.
I looked at him, making eye contact.
"How dare you! I'll sit as gay as I please, " I said, lifting my chin up and making that pouty face Kacchen made sometimes.
Denki laughed and the girls returned, holding tuxedos.
I held in my laughter as they handed us tuxedos. One had a lavender-colored tie and the other was white with a red tie.
Todoroki.
Denki was dragged away by the girl and the other girl walked over to me.
"Can I have somewhere to change?" I ask. She smiled and turned around, covering her face.
I took my uniforms shirt and over jacket off. The girl had turned back around and I looked at her.
"Do you mind?" I ask, gesturing for her to turn around again.
"Nope, " she chirped. I looked away and put the undershirt on, putting the black blazer on.
"Where did you get all those scars?" the girl asked.
"Fighting villains, " I said simply.
"You must have been brave to fight, " she said, cupping her face.
I turned around and rolled my eyes.
She turned around and I quickly changed into my pants.
Denki and the other girl came back and they grew now giddy.
"Time for some fun, " they said in unison, dragging us out of the room.
I might eye contact with Denki and I knew we were thinking the same thing.
Dancing.