THIRTEEN

At this point, I didn't know what was real and what was fake. Uraraka and Todoroki shared looks and Recovery Girl came to my side.
"You may head to class now, " she said.
I nodded and my eyes say yes glued to the floor as they walked me back to class.
Everyone cheered for my awaking and I looked at Denki.
He looked fine.
I blinked slowly. I watched as Momo came up and kissed Todoroki on the cheek.
I felt the urge to vomit.
"Excuse me, " I said to Aizawa, walking out of the class to take a breather.
I totally did not gag a few times.
What was going on??
The reality was confusing me.
I wasn't with Todoroki...Toga was still a villain...Denki wasn't dating Shinsou...I never gave that scrapbook to Todoroki for Christmas...
What was next? Bakugo and Kirishima never got together? I never got captured. The dance never happened.
Nothing happened. He loved Momo.
Not me...
My eyes watered and I looked up and down the hall. I ran off up the stairs. I reached the roof and stared at the edge.
What would happen?
I slowly walked over to it and looked down at the class that was being taught there.
I sat at the edge, hugging my legs close. The wind blew my hair around.
~The gay wind~
I stared at nothing in particular as I edged closer to the edge. I stood up and looked down, my arms limp at my sides.
The door behind me opened and I looked over my shoulder to see my class coming out. A tear slipped down my cheek and I looked at Todoroki.
Uraraka cried out and ran to me. I flinched at her.
I stepped off the edge, everything seeming to slow down. Everyone face contorts into a look of shock and fear. Todoroki's eyes widened and Uraraka's cry rang in my ears. I looked down, seeing the class that was being taught stop to watch me. Everything sped up and I spun around.
I smiled to myself as the ground came up and I hit it.
•••
I sat up with a gasp. I looked around and saw Todoroki sitting up in his bed, rubbing his eyes. I let out a sob and hugged him.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"I had a nightmare, " I whispered.
He sighed and kissed my cheek. "Do you need a sedative?"
I shook my head.
"Can you explain the dream?" he asked.
I shivered and snuggled up next to him, taking in his scent.
"A girl took me away and Shigaraki put you in a coma. Then Recovery Girl put me in a coma after I rescued you."
He pulled me away and kissed me deeply.
"Is this real?" I ask after he pulled away.
"Yes."
"Proof."
"You gave me a scrapbook for Christmas last week."
I blinked and smiled.
" It's real, " I breathed. He smiled and kissed me.
"Can we stay awake a little longer?" I ask. He nodded and I thought.
"In the dream...Denki and Shinsou got together."
Todoroki smiled and I laughed quietly.
"I'm glad you're here."
He pulled won't his lap and our legs tangled together as I lid on his chest.
He spoke softly and my eyes dipped closed.
I blinked and I lifted my head, kissing Todoroki with as much effort I could while being half asleep.
He smiled and broke the kiss, booping my nose. "I love you Zuku."
I smiled and hugged him closer.
"I love you more."
"I love you most."
(Ok I will do more chapters but it will mostly be just fluff and things like a date or something. If you want to stop here, you may but I am trying to get the first book and this one with a similar amount of chapters.)