06

Seonghwa and I start walking to the front of the class. I was pretty nervous now that we were in front of the class. Seonghwa noticed my nervousness and grabbed my hand. "It's okay your gonna do great I believe in you." He smiled at me. Wow his smile is so amazing I could look at it all day long- wait wait no I shouldn't be saying stuff like that about him.

I sat down at the piano and started to play while Seonghwa is standing next to me. He starts singing and his voice is so amazing. I know I heard it already but it sounds even more amazing each time you hear it. I really enjoy listening to Seonghwa singing, it makes me feel calm and as if I have no worries at all.

Eventually we finished our song and everybody clapped and cheered for us. I felt relieved they liked it and I didn't mess up, because if I messed up then it would most likely mess up Seonghwa and I wouldn't want that to happen because the whole thing would just mess up and probably end up badly. "You did great" Seonghwa whispered in my ear. I was shocked and caught of guard but I smiled in return.

We went back to our seats and watched the rest of the class preform. I think everybody did great. Soon class ended and it was time for dance class. Everybody also had dance class so we walked together.When the teacher got to the classroom she told us what we were going to do. "You will find groups and come up with a dance then dance in front of the class. You can also dance solo if you would like."

Sana, Seulgi and I went to our own space in the room to practice our dance. The other guys went to another part of the room to practice their dance. After we all finished practicing the teacher started to announce which group will dance first. Hongjoong and the others are first.

They all dance really good. I look at them all dance one by one then my eyes fall on Seonghwa. He can move really well. I didn't expect him to be able to dance so well since he can already do a ton of over stuff. (We Stan talented kings) soon they finished and honestly I am amazed.
                        -Magical time skip-
Dance class was over and it was time to go home. Today was really exhausting and... interesting. I go to my locker and get my stuff. Then I see Sana and Seulgi come to their lockers. "Hey girls I'm going to go home now I'm pretty tired." "Yeah I gotta go now so uh- bye." Seulgi left quickly, weird. "I'm going to go home now too, byeeeeee Minji." Sana blows a little kiss at me. I giggle then head out the school and wait at the front for my brother.

"Hey minji Seonghwa will be walking with us now because he lives two houses down from us." Hongjoong says as he walks up to me. "If he lives so close why didn't we see him walking in the morning?" We probably should have seen him if he lives close by. "That's because Seonghwa left after us so he didn't get to walk with us but now he will walk with us everyday." Hongjoong replies. I feel like I see Seonghwa everywhere now, he's in a few of my classes plus he's going to walk with us to and from school. "So is that why we haven't started walking yet? We are waiting for Seonghwa?" He hums in response.

"Hey guys sorry I hope you didn't wait long." Seonghwa says. "No it's fine I just got here anyways, let's go minji." I follow behind them both. The walk is very quiet. I'm going to have to get used to walking with not just Hongjoong now. "Hey Seonghwa do you want to come over my house and hang out?" Wow Hongjoong is already inviting him over, he must be happy that his friend finally lives close by and wants to take advantage of being able to see him now.

"Yeah sure but I need to go to my house first to drop off my stuff and change." Hongjoong agrees with him as we continue walking. We finally got home and I immediately go up to my room. I change my clothes then lay down. I hear the doorbell then Hongjoong yelling "MINJI CAN YOU GET THE DOOR ITS SEONGHWA." I groan and then get up. I open the door to be greeted by Seonghwa.

He looks at me then says "O-oh hey M-Minji." Seonghwa's face turns a little red and he starts looking everywhere else but me. I then realize what I'm wearing. I put on a crop top and booty shorts because I feel comfortable in it. "Hello, you can come in." As he walks in our house Hongjoong comes down the stairs. "Minji could you wear clothes any more revealing." He facepalms himself. "Sorry I just want to feel comfortable, well I'm going back upstairs anyways so byeeee." I went into my room and closed the door. I then feel my phone vibrate and see that I got a notification.
———————————————————————-
         1 message from: Mini-Hong💛💖

Mini-Hong💛💖: you can come and hang out with us if you want to

Me: maybe later

Mini-Hong💛💖: oh alright see you later

Me: byeeee
——————————————————————
Should I hang out with them? Maybe I will.