17

Third Person's POV

"n-noona!" Yeonjun hurriedly ran towards Eun Dal when he saw that she was being strangled.

The Archangel tilted his head to the side as he let go of Eun Dal's neck.

Eun Dal fell down on the cold ground as she coughed vigorously gasping for air.

Yeonjun quickly squatted down and held her shoulders making sure that she was fine.

"I can see you have made great friends on Earth" The archangel smirked and flew up in the sky.

Yeonjun looked at his huge wings not believing his eyes.

When he was no longer in sight, Yeonjun helped Eun Dal get up,"are you okay? What did he say?"

Eun Dal held on her sore throat which had turned red due to the strong grip.

"H-He warned me—"

"-to not fall in love with Jimin"

Yeonjun's eyebrows arched as he opened his mouth to ask,"why is that even a warning? Are you falling for Jimin?"

"I  d-don't know" She uttered her words thoughtfully.

.
.
.

"Why didn't you tell me that thing earlier?" Yeonjun handed her a cup of hot chocolate as he sat down next to her holding his own cup of blood.

"I was in doubt, in fact I still am" Eun Dal gripped the mug tightly feeling the warmth from it.

"You mean you are not sure whether he likes you genuinely or he is–"

"lying" Eun Dal completed his sentence.

"But his confession doesn't matter as long as you don't like him back, right?" Yeonjun asked.

Eun Dal looked at his anticipated stare and looked down on her mug before releasing a small sigh.

"I kind of uh feel things around him..." She started as Yeonjun listened to her carefully.

"that I have never felt before....my heart–" She clutched onto her chest.

"it's goes wild, it hurts when he comes near me, just the thought of him makes my heart feel weird" She confessed.

The atmosphere in the room became cold and silent as Yeonjun searched for the right words to say,

"Oh no," He took a sip of his drink, leaving his lips red.

"You are already falling for him"

                                 🥀

Jimin's POV

I had to turn her heart onto me.

I need her to love me as much I do.

Because only she can make me feel like a human.

It's only around her that I can feel so alive.

It's only her, the one and only who can turn me into a human.