34

Third Person's POV

"The punishment is done. The sin is cleared. She is dead"

The front door burst open with a loud bang. Everyone drifted thier attention to the intruder.

"No way..."

"How can he show himself like this again"

"He's a criminal"

"A devil..."

"Jimin..."

Jimin's grandfather and aunt gasped feeling surprised that the fallen angel had decided to show himself in the court, a place from where he can't escape.

Jimin entered inside with heavy breathing and an anxious heart. He didn't care about the people inside or his family at the top. His body was shaking as his eyes searched for her

"Eun Dal..." his breath got caught up in his throat as his eyes widened at the sight.

He fell down on his knees gently holding the lifeless body in his arms.

Tears of regret and guilt rolled down his cheeks as his hands were tainted with the same blood again.

"no...please" he whispered with an aching heart hoping for her to open her eyes.

"please Eun Dal....please come back.." He gently touched her delicate cheeks moving some strands of her hair aside her face.

"Eun Dal...please don't leave me...I–I am sorry" Jimin cried silently as the whole crowd showed different reactions to the scene before him.

"please...." Jimin sobbed softly hugging the fragile body.

"..hey..." Jimin slowly blinked his eyes open when he heard a soft call.

"Eun Dal...really, you scared me to death" Jimin once again hugged her tightly when she gave him a weak smile.

The whole audience gasped as they were all shocked by the unexpected outcome.

The judge frowned at the smiling girl who was supposed to be dead. He looked at his palm again, the chain was surely broken to pieces.

"Then how is it possible? Why....is she still alive...?" The Judge was confused.

Jimin helped Eun Dal get up while the people panicked.

Eun Dal wiped her lips with the sleeves of her arms which were tainted by her own blood.

She turned to Jimin and smiled," I was waiting for you, Jimin. Thank you for coming"

He shook his head and replied,"No. I should be the one to thank you. Thank you for forgiving me. I hurt you....but still you forgave me."

"Jimin I didn't mean to deceive you and lie to you. I know you were hurt because of me....Jimin I—"

"shh...it's okay now. We have each other now. I love you Eun Dal." Jimin gave a small kiss on her forehead which made her feel butterflies in stomach.

"What is going on here?!! Lord, why aren't you saying something?!" Jimin's aunt stood up and started screaming.

The judge was speechless.

"Father! Do something about them! It's disgusting me!!" She looked at her father who was shedding tears looking at his grandchild.

"Useless men. I will do something! I will punish this ungrateful ugly angel and this son of a devil!" She angrily shouted.