Finale

"Blood"

"Yeah, it's definitely blood"

"Jungkook, let me check"  Eun Dal moved ahead and slowly pushed the bush and was surprised by what she found.

"What the—"

"You really got scared, right?" The blue haired man came out of the bush laughing and teasing the two angels.

"Oh God, Yeonjun! How come that you are here. Don't tell me that you ille—" Eun Dal gasped at the thought.

"No, it's nothing like that. I came here with proper procedures and with the consent of everyone so no need to worry." Yeonjun explained.

"So how are you all. I missed you noona" Yeonjun smiled and came in for a hug.

"I am glad that you came here. How is ajussi doing?" Eun Dal hugged him back.

"Ah Dad is fine. Actually he sent me here to retrieve what we had lost."

"Oh— I know what you are talking about! The book that Jimin hyung took down to earth, right?" Jungkook remembered the discussion that was held between  the elders  of the heaven and Land of Vampires.

"Really? That's awesome then. I mean you and ajussi will be able to go back to your native place and live there, right?" Eun Dal felt so happy that she hugged Yeonjun again.

"Yes Noona" Yeonjun smiled.

"There's no time to be wasted now, Let's go right away!" Jungkook exclaimed and they agreed.

"Hey, Jimin, see who we got" Eun Dal smiled widely excited to reveal Yeonjun.

"Yes?" Jimin answered closing the book that he was reading in his private library.

Yeonjun entered the library feeling a little awkward as he remembered his last encounter with Jimin 2 years ago.

"If it ain't Yeonjun! Come here" Jimin smiled and directed Yeonjun to sit down on the sofa.

"Actually I came here on dad's orders so–"

"Oh right. I nearly forgot about it. I will bring the book right away." Jimin took long strides and disappeared behind the huge book shelves searching for the book.

Eun Dal sat next to Yeonjun and chatted with him for the time being.

"Ah Found it!" Jimin exclaimed and ran over to Yeonjun. He handed over the book to the right owner and said,

"I'm really sorry for being too late to return this book. I can't imagine how much trouble I have caused to you and your father. Please tell him that I am truly sorry for all my rude behaviors. " Jimin bowed his head down in guilt and sincerely apologized.

"No, it's fine. Actually I also wanted to apologize to you for behaving aggressively towards you 2 years ago. I am sorry. " Yeonjun also bowed down his head and apologized.

"You guys, stop bowing like that. It looks so weird and cheesy" Eun Dal laughed.

That night, Jimin and Eun Dal were looking at the night sky together after dinner as the sky was clearer than ever. The full moon shined brightly illuminating the lovers' faces with golden color.

"I am so happy that you and Yeonjun reconciled with each other " Eun Dal smiled looking at Jimin who was shaking with nervousness due to some unusual reasons.

"Yeah, m-me too" Jimin stuttered but was grateful that Eun Dal won't see how sweaty his face had become.

"The moon looks so beautiful tonight" Eun Dal lovingly exclaimed looking at the moon which looked so close yet so far away.

Jimin gathered all the strength and courage in him and stood in front of Eun Dal trying not to shake too much

"Eun Dal, listen to me." Jimin held her hands together and looked at her in her eyes.

Eun Dal felt nervous as he was too close to her.

"You are the most magical thing that has ever been in my life. You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. You are the best thing that has every happened to me. Because of you, I learned to love and live. Because of you I keep on praying for better tomorrows but I don't think that I would be able to live the tomorrows if you aren't there. I can't imagine my life without you. You are there when I open my eyes in the morning.  You are in everything I see. Even if I couldn't be your first kiss, I would like to be your last kiss because you are there in every breath that I take. Do you, d–do y-you feel the same a-as me?" Jimin perfectly recited every line that he had been memorizing for past 2 years.

Eun Dal was too shocked to even react because she had never seen him so nervous and all those romantic talk was just too much for her to handle. She just stood there like a statue with an open mouth.

Afraid that Eun Dal won't answer him properly,  he took his next step. He took out the ring that he had been carrying in his pockets for the past 2 years and revealed it to her.

"Eun Dal, will you marry me?" Jimin finally asked the question that had been suffocating him for the past 2 years.

Eun Dal was totally dumbfounded and in shock that she couldn't answer.

Jimin became so worried and anxious that he started blurting out things.

"I-I will do anything for you! I can cook everyday, do the cleaning and take care of you. Please let me be the man that you will look at for the rest of your life. Please let me take care of you, I promise that you won't get hu—"

"Yes." Eun Dal finally said what she had been repeatedly saying in her mind.

"Yes?" Jimin repeated unsure.

"Yes, Jimin. I Love you." Eun Dal became shy after answering and looked down on the floor.

Jimin finally let out a sigh of relief and did a mini dance in his mind.

"I love you Eun Dal" Jimin kissed her on her lips and she slowly kissed him back.

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading ❥︎𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹ꨄ︎ᴘᴊᴍ 🎉