19

Third Person's POV

Eun Dal nervously fiddles with the strap of her bag.

should I go?

"Why did you call us here?" Hoseok approaches the confused girl leaning against the broken table that was placed in the rooftop.

She stops fiddling with the strap and stands straight looking at the two.

"Uh I wanna tell you guys something" she says as a strong gust of wind blows her hair all over her face.

The two boys listen attentively to the girl.

"um– so apparently, Jimin confessed his feeling to me and I am sure that he was damn serious—"

"Don't tell me that you like him too" Hoseok cuts her off feeling surprised.

She shakes her head,"I—don't know"

"There's no way that you can like him, no way, Eun Dal. You cannot do that, I mean– I warned you about it, didn't I?" Hoseok looks away a little bit annoyed.

"Hoseok-ah, it's not my choice either." She replied.

"so what are you gonna do about it Noona?" Yeonjun asks looking forward.

"I wanted to tell him a fake reason to keep him away but he just—" Eun Dal sighs before continuing,

"...seems so desperate and I–"

"Desperate for becoming human?" Hoseok scoffs.

"wait wait— what does you liking him back has to do with him being human?" Yeonjun asked feeling confused.

"When a fallen angel finds thier true love they can also turn into a human being" Hoseok explains.

"But– it ain't possible, right Noona? You aren't even huma—" Yeonjun gasps at the sudden realization.

"Jimin thinks that you are the human being who can transform him, isn't it?" Yeonjun's eyes widened.

"I don't know what to do now, Yeonjun." Eun Dal sighs.

"So what did Jimin say?" Hoseok asked.

"He told me that he would reveal his true self today, reveal all his secrets to me uh–"

"Did you ask him to do it?"

"No, I just wanted him to go away from me so I just made an excuse that I can't like him since he is so secretive, so mysterious"

"Hm, he does seem desperate" Yeonjun nods.

They all became silent for a moment before Hoseok claps his hand excitedly,

"I have a great idea" His face brightens immediately.

Yeonjun and Eun Dal waits for him to share his idea.

"Eun Dal, you can go to his house and check out the basement room that you talked about the other day. And just like that, you can find out all his secrets then send the information to the God" Hoseok explains as they listen carefully.

"And when all his secrets and wrong doings are revealed, your mission will be complete then you can go back to Heaven"

Eun Dal frowns," I thought I was supposed to bring him up there?"

"You are just helping the Heavens to find out Jimin's secret powers so that they can prepare beforehand and use it as a weapon towards Jimin." Hoseok said which makes Eun Dal shake her head vigorously.