3.

"How the hell did I reach here..." I gasped as my eyes woke up to a bright room that almost blinded me.

"Hello Mrs. Eun Dal from the north." A voice boomed across the room.

I adjusted my eyes to the bright light and looked towards the voice.

"since we have found out the one to carry out our mission, we won't delay much to send you down." The same old angel slowly walked towards me.

"..Mi-mission?" I blurted out confused because I remember sleeping in my bed room 5 minutes ago and in just seconds I reached here.

"Ah right, you weren't aware about your mission." The old angel snapped his finger and a file appeared floating in air.

He pushed the file towards me and I immediately caught it.

He gestured me to open it.

Name:  Park Jimin
Age: 18
D.O.B : N/A
Gender: Male
Type: Fallen Angel
Region: South
Family: Hybrid of Angel and Devil
Grade: Highest A+

Crime:  Caused chaos in Heaven by misusing his powers.

I closed the file and looked at the old angel that was now getting closer.

"That's your mission. You need to accomplish it within 3 months of time on Earth." He said.

"Find him and bring him to the Court of Heavens on the first full moon of 3rd the month." He said and disappeared into thin air.

"Wait-" Before I could say anything he was already out of my sight.

"They must be kidding me"I thought and looked around.

There was neither door nor a window. The walls were shining brighter than before.

Eventually a bright light appeared from the front and blinded me.

When I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of forest?

"Woah seems like angels can also have nightmares. I should wake up by now." I said to myself as I tightly closed my eyes.

1      2       3     and     Boom!

I was still in the forest.

Reality hit me hard when I saw the black file in my hands.

"So it wasn't a nightmare, it was real." I thought.

I looked around myself. The unfamiliar environment, the suffocating atmosphere, the unusually tall old trees and the eerie sound coming from the woods.

I looked up and saw clear blue sky with clouds of different shapes and sizes.

This is exactly like how I studied about the Earth in heaven.

" This is definitely not heaven....not even hell..."

"Is this Earth? Am I on Earth?" I gasped and the file fell down.

"Without warning, without notice, without instructions, how could they be so cruel" I fell down on my knees and started to think.

"It's not the time to get angry, first let's get out of this forest." I stood up and picked up the file.

I took careful steps and started to walk.

____

"Isn't this the first tree that I have encountered for like about 5 times?" I touched the bark of the tall tree.