26

Eun Dal's POV

"You have been dead for 4 days"

I felt chills run down my spine as soon as ajussi said that with a serious face.

I looked up at Yeonjun to see if it was a joke but he also seemed so serious that I felt scared.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked with my shaky voice.

"Listen, Noona" Yeonjun patted my shoulder before sitting down beside me.

"Your lips were covered with the darkest shade of pink which I probably assume as your blood. It seemed like you coughed blood and then you fainted right after saying this,"I think this is the end"

I remembered every single thing that he explained to me. I remember teleporting from Jimin's house and coughing blood because the pain in my heart was too much. It was the worst pain of all that's why I thought I was going to die that time and I actually died?

"I thought you just fainted but your heart wasn't beating. You weren't even breathing". Yeonjun continued to explain.

"Dad thought that you died but what kept me hoping was your warmth. Your body felt warm even after hours and days. We just kept waiting and you finally woke up after 4 days." He finished with a hasty breath .

"Now, tell us, Eun Dal what happened that day" Ajussi said drawing my attention towards him.

"that day....I found Jimin cutting his arm with a knife . I knew that he was checking if his blood turned to red color since he might have thought that he had already transformed into a human. I couldn't stand the sight,I just felt so guilty and bad towards Jimin. I was literally deceiving him, so I broke down. But then, my heart suddenly started paining. It got worse as time passed so I ran away but the pain got even more extreme making me cough blood. I couldn't endure it anymore so I thought i was going to die....guess like I really died." I finished narrating as I looked at my lap not understanding what was happening with me.

"If you really died, how did you wake up again?" Yeonjun asked.

"You really died. You committed a sin by falling in love with someone different from your species . The chain tied around your heart did kill you that day that's why you felt so much pain but....what I don't understand is, why did you come back to life?" Ajussi folded his arms , his eyebrows knitted together while he thought hard.

I raised my hand and touch my chest feeling my heart pounding against my chest normally.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I said.

"Maybe, God gave you a second chance." Yeonjun suggested.

"Maybe...god really did grant you a second life." Ajussi nodded lightly.

"But why?" I was confused.

After a moment of silence,Yeonjun's dad looked at me with wide eyes as if he realized something big,"because of the prophecy"

Both me and Yeonjun gasped a little at the realization,"maybe yes" I muttered under my breath.

"An angel by the name of Moon will bring peace to heaven and hell through great pain." Ajussi cited the prophecy which was clearly plastered inside my brain.

"Great pain? Like before?" Yeonjun frowned

"I don't know....but I think I should see Jimin for now." I stood up in a jolt feeling perfectly fine.

It has been four days without him. I wondered what he was doing.

.
.
.