four

the next day the boys got invited to a party and me being the stupid person i am for got to bring a bathing suit to la. stupid right? so the boys went with me to the mall. edwin with nick to look at shoes and zion stayed with me. we went to so many stores and i really didn't like any of them they were kind of ugly. i found two i really liked and zion picked out the third one because he says i look good in yellow.

 i payed for them we left to go meet the boys at the food court

i payed for them we left to go meet the boys at the food court. as we were walking zion had his arm around me. we met edwin and nick in front of chick fil a. we ordered our food and went home to eat. the party didn't start til six so we still had about four hours. i went and took a nap in zions room with zion cuddled next to me.

zionkuwonu

liked by maggielindemann, therealnickmara, missreine, 7wiggy and 840,222 otherszionkuwonu: your fav duo is back together again🖇💝

zionkuwonu: your fav duo is back together again🖇💝

user: best friends my ass
-user: they are best friends but we all want them to be something more
missreine: 🥺
mandy_kuwonu: you guys seem happy together
-charli_: always he makes me better🥺
-zionkuwonu: and you are my other half
user: if y'all don't hurry up and have kids😔
user: i love you guys🥺💕💞
-charli_: we love you too baby!
user: zion charli is mine back up😡😔😔
-zionkuwonu: she was mine first
user: 😍😍

'charli can you hurry the hell up!' zion yelled from downstairs. i was wearing the yellow bathing suit with some shorts over my bottoms. i walked downstairs and  zion looked at me. 'what?' was all i said. 'go put a shirt on.' he pointed to the stairs. 'no. how do you yell at me telling to hurry up and i come and now you are telling me to go back.i am not going.' i grabbed my bag only for it to be taken away from me. 'go up there and find one now.' he said through his teeth. that same feeling from last night came back. 'ookay.' i said walking back to the room. i walked back the living room where the boys were. 'that's better.' zion said. 'yeah whatever.' i bumped into him as i walked out. i sat in the front and nick was driving and edwin and zion sat in the back. i talked to the boys but zion.

we made it to the party and said hi to everyone had a shot and got in the pool me and maggie were talking til brandon came and joined in the conversation. i then felt two arms wrapped around me i looked and saw zion i rolled my eyes as he smiled. 'well let's go get some food it smells really good.' maggie suggested. 'yes i so hungry.' i smiled. before i get out zion grabbed me. 'you better stop with the bratty attitude you have with me or we are going to have problems.' he said in my ear giving me chills. i got out the pool and grabbed my towel as zion did the same and we walked to where the food was and made us a plate. we went and sat with maggie and brandon soon enough nick and edwin joined then carter and haley. we talked and had a good time.

as the party went on we danced, played games, took shots. by the end of the night i was sleepy and want to go home. i saw zion on the couch talking with nick, choppy and neviah. i sat in the middle of nick and zion and laid my head on zions arm. 'you ready?' he asked looking at me. 'yeah i wanna shower and sleep.' i closed my eyes. he grabbed me and laid my head down on his lap. 'i will wake you when edwin comes back.' he played with my hair as a nodded. twenty minutes later zion was shaking me so we can go. we said our good byes to our friends and went back to the house. when we did i ran to zions room and took a shower. i put on some shorts and didn't grab a shirt so when i walked out zion looked at me like i was stupid. 'yes i am putting a shirt on i just forgot one.' 'i didn't say anything i would to sleep next to you like that with no shirt, just a bra, panties and shorts but there is two other people in this house.' he got up and smiled. 'so next time there is girls here and they stay i am telling to put a shirt on too.' i told him as he walked to me. 'fair.' he smiled and walked in the bathroom to shower. i decided to wear one of zions shirts to bed instead of going through my bag and taking everything out and putting it back was just too much for me right now.

i was going through old pictures of me and zion from when we were kids that my mom and mandy sent me earlier today. i smiled as i looked through them reminding me of all that we been through together. 'what are you over smiling about?' zion said. 'us.' i smiled. he got on the bed with me and looked at my phone. 'wow i used to be cute.' he said grabbing my phone. 'shut up you still are.' i smacked his arm. 'so this time i am cute but last time i was ugly.' he looked at me. 'i was mad at you.' i rolled my eyes. 'so when you are mad at me you call me caleb, give me attitude, and ignore me.' he moved his head to the side. 'yeah and you are annoying. do you have a problem?' i smiled at him. 'no because it's kind of hot.' he looked at me. 'is it?' he nodded his head. 'i guess it's hot when you get mad too.' i smiled. 'i love you charli.' he looked at me. 'i love you too zion.' he leaned in and kissed me. i didn't pull away i enjoyed it i smiled and he did too. we pulled away when there was a knock at the door. 'come in.' zion said as edwin walked in with simba. 'he was crying for you.' i grabbed simba from him. 'good night guys.' he said walking out and closing the door. 'can we cuddle now?' zion grabbed me. 'i don't know are you going to kiss me again?' i joked. 'i mean i will do more than kiss you and you know that.' i put simba down and he went to the end of the bed and laid down. 'i mean i wouldn't mind if you kissed me again or did anything more.' i turned the light off. 'maybe in the morning i wanna sleep.' wrapped his arms around me.