eighteen

the next morning i woke up and zion wasn't next to me which made me a little sad. i sat up as zion walked in the room. 'hey baby good morning.' he walked over to me on the bed. 'good morning baby.' i smiled. 'you want me to take you home so you can shower?'  'yes please but can i eat first i'm hungry.'  'yeah i will make you something come on.' zion grabbed my hand and we walked out the room downstairs to the kitchen. edwin and nick were at the table eating. 'hey guys.' 'hey charli.' 'last was amazing.'  'i know i had so much fun thank you for letting have my party here last night.' 'it wasn't a problem at all you know we always got you.' edwin smiled. 'oh zion we have a meeting at three today.' edwin mentioned. 'okay cool.' 'oh shit that reminds me i have a photo shoot today too.' i sighed. 'what time?' zion asked. 'same time.' i said. 'can you take me home now z.' i looked at zion. 'why right now it's only 10:30?' nick asked. 'because i have to shower, i kinda smell like i been to a party, and i have a package coming in today at one.' i said. 'yeah just go get your things and i will take you home.' i ran to zions room and grabbed my things. when i came back down zion was already downstairs with his keys by the door. 'bye guys see you later or tomorrow.' i waved to the boys. 'bye.' the said at the same time.

zion walked me all the way to my apartment door to make sure i got there safe. 'bye baby.' 'bye z.' i smiled. 'text me before you leave for your photo shoot.' he kissed me. 'i will.' i smiled. i walked in my apartment as zion left. i put my things down and went to shower. after the shower i put on some comfy clothes and did some of my make up since they were going to do all of that at the photo shoot.

i did my hair and makeup just a simple look

i did my hair and makeup just a simple look. i sat in the living room watching tv and eating some fruit. it was about one when there was a knock at the door. i got up and it was a man delivering my package which had some things to decorate my house. i signed for them and brought the package in and opened it. i was looking through everything to make sure nothing was broken and everything was there. i put some things where i wanted them when it time for me to go. i grabbed my little bag with some essentials in them such as my phone charger, gum, snacks and anything extra that you never know you might need. i grabbed my water out the fridge, got my keys locked the door and went down to my car.

i texted zion when i got in the car.

charli🖇💝
hey i am heading off to my photo shoot

caleb🥺💖
okay baby text me when you get there
i am on my way to my meeting too

charli🖇💝
i will
and be safe

caleb🥺💖
you be safe too❤️

i drove for about 45 minutes to this shoot because traffic was not the best. i texted zion before i got out the car.

charli🖇💝
i made it!

caleb🥺💖
okay have fun baby text me when you are done

charli🖇💝
i will i love you❤️

caleb🥺💖
i love you too❤️❤️
READ 2:40pm

when i walked in the building there was some faces i have seen before and some i haven't. jessie one of the ladies that worked there came to me and greeted me i singed in. i went and sat next to this girl i haven't meet before and she looked very nice. 'hey i am charli.' i said to her. 'hey i am val or valeria which ever you want to call me.' she smiled and shook my hand. 'are you new here?' she asked. 'no when i come to la for summer i worked here because i lived in ottawa and i did the same thing in ottawa.' 'that's cool that's why i haven't seen you here.' 'yeah i heard they are doing different groups now cause there was so many.' 'oh yeah jessie was telling me that.' val said. 'charli! is that you?' serina yelled. 'serina i missed you so much!' i hugged her. 'how are you?' she asked. 'well i moved here now. how are you?' i asked. 'fantastic now that you are here.' she smiled. 'aw i love you.' i smiled. 'i love you too.' 'oh serina this is val and val this is serina.' i introduced the girls to each other. they both said hi to each other.

all day me, val and serina had so much between shoots and breaks we would always talk. serina and i got to know val as she got to know us.

charli_

liked by missreine, wowval_, serinasu, fashionnova, zionkuwonu, belltwins and 1,833,839 otherscharli_: let's play a game🎰

charli_: let's play a game🎰

user: 😻😻😻
user: sheesh!
user: you are fucking beautiful
user: can you marry me?💍
wowval_: 😻😻😻
wowval_: fuck it up🤑😍😍
wowval_: i wanna play a game🥺
-charli_: which one?
user: 🤑🤑❤️❤️❤️❤️
zionkuwonu: damn baby😍😍
-charli_: 😘😗
zionkuwonu: 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
serinasu: my gorgeous bby!✨✨
-charli_: that's all you bby😘
user: 🤰🏽🤰🏽🤰🏽🤰🏽🤰🏽
zionkuwonu: can we play a game? just me and you though
-charli_: maybe🥰