twenty seven

'mommy!'

'what's wrong baby?'

'daddy is trying to catch me and put me in jail like he did to jordan.'

'and why can't you go to jail?'

'because i am a princess duh mom.' she gave me attitude.

'giselle where are you?'

'oh no he's coming for me!' giselle opened the back door and ran outside.

zion came in the kitchen and i pointed to the back door. 'thank you baby.' i just nodded my head.

once zion found giselle she screamed. 'wow mommy sold me out that's not fair.' i smiled to myself.

'hi mommy.' jordan said walking in the kitchen.

'hi baby.'

...........

'charli, baby wake up.'

'what time is it?'

'it's ten we have to go to lunch with everyone come on.'

i got off the bed and went to the bathroom and showered. i started to think about my dream i just had and questions started running through my mind. are we really going to be together forever? am i pregnant? was that a sign. those were my kids? does he really mean he going to marry me? i love him so much.

'babe.' zion snapped me out my thoughts.

'yes.'

'you ready?' he asked.

'yeah just let grab my wallet.

me, zion, val and serina got in the car and drove to olive garden to meet everyone else. when we started eating i was quite zion noticed and put his hand on my thigh and kissed my head. 'are you okay charli?' he looked at me.

'yeah, yeah i just gonna go to the restroom.'

'okay.' he smiled.

when i  got to thr restroom thr girls start to text me.

val🦋
are you okay?

ansley🌻
hey you good?

maggie💝
are you okay?

serina
hey whats wrong are you okay?

maggie💖
are you okay?

charli💞
um idk can you and girls come to the restroom please

maggie💝
yeah omw

i waited a few minutes and they all walked in. 'what happened?' maggie asked.

'i had a dream about mine and zions kids there was two of them a boy and girl. i was cooking and they were playing with zion.'

'do you think you are pregnant?' izzy asked.

'i don't know maybe?'

'when is the last time you had your period?'

'two months ago.'

'yeah maybe you are pregnant?'

'what if i am?'

'then you make the choice of keeping the baby or not and talk to zion about it.'

'i am scared guys.'

'you are fine. we will go with you to buy the test and we will there when you take it.'

'and we will be there when you tell him if you are.' val smiled.

'thanks guys. i love you.' i smiled and whipped the tears from my face.

'we love you too.' we all did a group hug.

we walked back to the table and all the boys looked at us. 'you guys okay?' brandon asked.

'yeah just some girl things that's it.' i answered with a smile.

'you good babe?' zion asked as a sat down.

'yeah i am fine.' he smiled.

'okay i love you.'

'i love you too.' he kissed my head.

we finished our food and got our things and left. we went to the prettymuch house. maggie went with me to go get the some test we came back and went to zions bathroom to take them. i waited the amount of time i was supposed to wait the timer went off and i went to the bathroom to check them. the test were wrapped in a towel. i unwrapped the towel looking at the test and what i saw instantly put tears in my eyes.

'hey, hey what's wrong?' maggie asked.

'look.'

'oh my.' she hugged me.

i guess maggie texted the girls because they came in too. they all looked at the tests and hugged me.

'it's okay you are going to be a great mom one day.' val hugged me.

'don't stress when the time is right it will come.' izzy said.

'i don't know a part of me wanted them to be positive.' i cleaned my face.

'it's okay like izzy said when the time is right it will come.' ansley rubbed my back.

'thanks guys.'

'your welcome what else are we here for girl.' val smiled.

'now i have to throw these away.'

'are you going to tell zion?'

'maybe i don't know. i mean he should now right?'

'it's completely up to you.'

'maybe not i will think about it.'

authors note: i know you have probably heard what's going on right now with edwin and nick. i have seen that a lot of fans are unfollowing them and stopped supporting them as a whole but i am not going to stop supporting any of them. when i heard people saying that about edwin and nick and it didn't sound right, i knew that they wouldn't do anything like that because that just isn't them. now i don't care if any of you that don't support prettymuch anymore unfollow me. but i will continue to post for those that are still prettymuch supporters. okay have a good day💖💖💖