seventeen

today is my birthday i just took pictures and since last night my phone has been blowing up with messages, post that people tag me in. i have trying to like, comment, retweet as many as i can. i even followed a few people back on twitter last night. the last couple of days i spent in my apartment decorating, building my furniture it's been a lot but it's all getting done. zion and the boys come over to see if i need help with anything, bring me food too. right now zion is on his way over so he can take me out for lunch we were supposed to get breakfast but he stayed up all night playing the stupid game. later we are going to the boys house for my party. they even deeped cleaned to house for tonight. the girls said they were going over there to help them decorate.

i was just finishing up my makeup when the doorbell rang. i opened it to zion smiling. 'happy birthday baby.' he smiled handing me a gift bag. 'thank you baby.' he kissed my lips. he walked in and sat on the couch as i opened the bag. he got me a necklace with first letter of my name on it and a pair a nike's that i wanted. 'thank you so much z. i love them.' i smiled as a tear fell. 'aw baby your welcome.' he kissed me. 'i love you.' i hugged him. 'i love you too.'

'

after lunch we stayed at my house and watched tv after about 45 minutes if that we both fell asleep

i woke up to zion not next to me anymore til i heard the sink in the bathroom turn on. zion walked out and came in the room. 'hey beautiful.' he smiled at me. 'hey baby.' i smiled. 'you have to get ready for the party. it's almost time.'  'it is i am so ready.' 'twenty one and time to party.' i got up and got ready for tonight.

zionkuwonu

liked by jackj, belltwins, charli_, neviah360, choppychan360, prkr and 938,582 others zionkuwonu: my baby is twenty one today! i love you so much baby!🥂💝🖇

zionkuwonu: my baby is twenty one today! i love you so much baby!🥂💝🖇

user: omg i love this🥺
user: you guys are dating?
-zionkuwonu: for two weeks now
user: happy birthday charli!
-charli_: thank you!♥️
user: ✨✨✨
user: my parents
user: happy birthday charli! have a good day gorgeous!
-charli_: thank you beautiful!
charli_: thank you baby!💝
nthn: happy birthday charli! live it up sis🥂🥂
-charli_: thank you!♥️

the party has only been going on for three hours and i had four shots and a drink and i am having the time of my life. right foreign by yung reece came on i started dancing by myself til zion came and i was dancing on him. people were recording us while others just watched i was having so much fun after the song zion turned me around and kissed me we started slowly making out but stopped when we heard everyone singing happy birthday. i turned to maggie who was holding the cake zion wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear as i blew out the candles. 'happy birthday baby.' and kissed my cheek.

we all had some cake i sat on the kitchen counter talking to daisy and maggie when zion came in. 'hey you alright?' he asked me. 'yeah i'm fine. how are you?' he came up to me. 'i am great i was just checking on you.' 'well i was just talking to maggie and daisy.' 'okay well let me know when you are ready to go home and i will take you.' 'no i wanna stay here with you.' i wrapped my arms around my neck. 'okay we could do that.' he smiled and pecked my lips.