fifteen

today zion and i go back to la. my mom got my things shipped to la yesterday and the guy said that it all should be at my apartment with in the next few days and that he is going to have the guys call me he gets to my apartment. when we get back to la i am going shopping for my house and i can't wait.

when we got on the plane zion fell asleep with his head in my lap i watched movies for six hours til zion woke up then we watched more movies together til we got to la. the flight was nonstop so we flew straight to la. after we got my bags that had most of my clothes in them zion got an uber to the house. when we got there only nick was home. 'oh shit yuh guys are back already.' he walked up to us. 'yeah and we got news too.' zion smiled. 'oh shit charli are you pregnant see i always knew zion would get you pregnant but not now.' 'no i am not pregnant.' zion grabbed my hand. 'aw you asked her.' 'yes he did.' 'see now brandon owes me ten dollars.' 'you guys bet on us.' 'yes because we knew zion was going to ask you out but he said your birthday and i said he wasn't going to wait til then. and you guys go to canada and come back dating so i win.' nick said. 'wow well i have to go call that lady for the apartment.' i said walking up stairs.

'hello?' the lady said. 'yes is this jessica from white sands apartments?' i asked. 'yes ma'am it is how may i help you?' jessica said. 'i was going to ask when i am able to go pick up the key for my apartment.' 'oh yes. name please.' 'charli moore.' 'oh yes you can pick up your key tomorrow at two and you can start moving in tomorrow too.' 'thank you so much.' 'your welcome any other questions?' 'no not that i know of.' 'alright well you have a good day see you tomorrow.' 'bye you have a good day too see you tomorrow.' i hung up and got up all happy. 'what are you so happy about?' zion asked walking in the room. 'i get to pick up my key tomorrow and move in.' i smiled. 'damn i can't wait to start making babies in your new bed.' he put his arms around me. 'we are not doing that.' 'so i can't have fun.' 'no you can put we just aren't making babies right now.' 'fine i guess i will wait for a baby.' 'shut up you cry baby.'