ten

'happy birthday!' i yelled walking in zions room. 'thank you and shut up.' he groaned. 'come on caleb we have things to do today.' i pulled his arm. 'no let me sleep.' he yanked his arm away. 'i did it's almost two caleb.'  'fine give me ten minutes.' he faced me. 'well when you get up you need to shower.' i got up and walked out.

charli_

liked by diamondwhite, nsombody, christine

liked by diamondwhite, nsombody, christine.hanh, mandy_kuwonu, zionkuwonu and 819,600 others
charli_: 🤍

user: marry me
user: 🤩😻
user: i wanna look like you
christine.hanh: beautiful😻
christine.hanh: 😻😻😻
user: pretty girl💫
maggielindemann: sheesh🥴
user: i love your shirt
user: be my girlfriend🥺
user: wowww
zionkuwonu: 🤤🤤
zionkuwonu: ♥️
user: i think i like girls now
arianagrande: she's a beauty💫
-charli_: i love you
user: 🤤🤤

'charli!' zion yelled from his room. 'what do you want?' i yelled back. 'come here please.' he yelled. 'can y'all stop yelling you are in the same house!' edwin yelled. 'you are yelling to so be quiet.' i said walking past him on the stairs. i walked into zions room and saw him playing the game. 'how do you call me in here and you are playing the game.'  'can you just sit on the bed i am almost done.' he continued to look at the computer screen in front of him. i laid there on his bed thinking about things while looking at the ceiling. 'okay i'm done.' i heard the sound of the play station turn off. 'what did you want from me caleb?' 'i'm hungry.' 'and why do you want me to do about it?' i asked raising my eye brow. 'feed me please i need food.' he groaned. 'okay go make you a sandwich, there is hot pockets in the freezer, salad.' 'wow i thought you were going to say what do you want? i will make you something zion.' he looked at me. 'no i not making you anything or buying you anything because i am already buying the pizza for night for your party.' 'wow that's later i want food now.' 'okay go to the kitchen.' 'wow and you wanted me to wife you up how unwifey of you charli.' he rolled his and walked out. i followed him to the kitchen. he was in the fridge getting things for a sandwich i sighed and walked over to him. 'move i will just make it.' i grabbed everything he was holding and took over to the counter. zion gave me the bread and a plate. 'thank you ma.' he kissed my cheek which made me blush a little. 'your welcome big baby.' i made his sandwich and put everything away as i used them. i also got him a small bag of chips and some water.

i walked to the table and handed it to him. 'thank you again wifey.' he smiled. 'your welcome bub.' i kissed his cheek. 'what is this? are you guys together?' nick asked looking up from his phone. 'no he was just being a big baby. and i made him a sandwich anyway because i am nice and it's his birthday.' i sat next to zion. 'and she loves me too.' zion added. 'i don't love you.' 'yes you do you love me more than anyone.' he grabbed me. 'besides my mom everyone else comes after zion and my mom.' 'aw you guys are cute i saw get married right now.' nick slapped his hand on the table. i laughed 'i would love to marry this gorgeous ass girl any day but there has to be a proper way of asking someone this special to me for asking her a big question like that.' 'please he has thought about all the ways he would ask me to marry him since eighth grade.' 'i have not.' he defended himself. 'damn z you weren't playing no games you already knew you wanted to marry her before anything.' 'sure did just never asked her out.' 'why not?' 'yeah why not?' i added. 'because i always thought you didn't like me the way i liked you and you stuck up that one boys ass twenty four seven.' 'who's ass were you stuck up?' nick asked. 'i think his name was jacob or jordan.' i said. 'what was wrong with this kid?' nick asked. 'zion didn't like him and he was telling me i was dumb for going back to him.' 'he was a little bitch too don't for get that. he wanted to fight me in middle school he was going around telling people that he was going to fight me and then i pulled up ready and he didn't show but i jumped him two days later.' 'and he got suspended from school a week.' i added. 'and let me guess you stil boy after your best friend beat his ass.' nick looked me. 'yes i did and me zion got in fight not physically but we said some words to each other i cried, we didn't talk for two weeks.' 'those were the longest two weeks of my life.' zion sighed. 'damn y'all wild.' nick laughed. 'but then the summer before freshman year i broke up with him because he was being a little bitch and would always tell me to stop talking to zion.' 'she broke up with him on her birthday and i laughed.' zion laughed. 'but he lives in vancouver now.' 'how do you know that?' zion asked. 'because the next day he texted me and told me.' 'y'all are crazy. have you ever fought any of the girls zion dated or talked to?' 'i think one that was alex. after that i tried to because they would talk shit about me. knowing i would find out because of the football team.' 'they really didn't like charli because she was my best friend and knew everything about me as a best friend should.' 'so you only really had zion by your side.' 'yes and nathan.' 'aw how cute.' nick said. i laughed as my phone lighted up with a message form christine.

christine🧚🏼‍♀️
hey did you still want to go get the drinks and snacks for tonight?

charli👼🏽
yes

christine🧚🏼‍♀️
okay i am five minutes away

charli👼🏽
okay cool see ya

christine🧚🏼‍♀️
see ya soon bye

charli👼🏽
bye
seen 3:45pm

'who was that?' zion asked. 'christine she is coming to pick me up so we can get the snacks and drinks for tonight.' i said getting up. 'wow so you make me food and then leave.' zion joked. i came back down and there was a honk out side. 'bye guys see you in a hour or two.' i waved walking out. 'bye.' i heard nick and zion at the same time. i got in the car with christine. 'hey.' she smiled. 'hey.' i smiled back. on the way to the store we talked and listened to music.