nine

three people

elom🐀
charli just a question what are our names in your phone?

keke😽
that was random

elom🐀
you never thought about what she has you in as

caleb🥺💖
not really because i can already guess what it is

charli🖇💝
and what do think it is?

caleb🥺💖
it's caleb it's been the same since middle school

keke😽
that's crazy

elom🐀
okay charli tell us

charli🖇💝
keke😽
elom🐀
caleb🥺💖

elom🐀
why do i got a rat for?

charli🖇💝
because you would always rat us out

elom🐀
wow the love i get😭

keke😽
i don't know what you are talking about i love mine

caleb🥺💖
yeah me too but not surprised

charli🖇💝
since we are on the topic what do you have us under?

elom🐀
charli🤢
zion😈
kekeli👿

keke😽
wow
charli🦋
zion kuwonu
elom kuwonu

caleb🥺💖
basic
charli🖇💝
kekeli
elom

charli🖇💝
aw i love you guys💛

keke😽
i love you too i am gonna miss you when you move to la

caleb🥺💖
what?!
why didn't you tell me?
seriously charli!

charli🖇💝
i was going to tell you on your birthday

elom🐀
nice one kekeli

keke😽
damn i am sorry i thought you told him

charli🖇💝
it's fine he was going to find out anyway

elom🐀
he probably mad now

charli🖇💝
yeah he is
bye guys i gotta fix this

when edwin and i got to the house i helped him bring the bags in and out the food away. i walked to zions room and he was playing the game he is doing it to avoid me. 'zion when this game is over can we talk please.' i said standing next his desk. 'i don't know i think i will you when the game is over i will start a new one.' i continued to look at the screen. i sighed and walked out the room. i went in the back to okay with simba we were running around til zion came out simba ran over to him. 'are we gonna talk or are you just going to stand there looking me?' he asked sitting on the steps that were in front of the back door. i walked over to him and sat next to him. 'i really was going to tell you but myself i didn't know kekeli was just gonna say that. if anything i really thought elom or my mom would tell you.' we giggled. 'yeah elom did tell you that i got you that necklace that was supposed to be a surprise.' 'and told on us when we snuck out your house to go to that party.' i laughed. 'is there more to you moving to la?' he asked throwing the stick so simba can get it. 'yeah i have been looking at some apartments and i found two apartments that i loved one of them is twenty minutes away and the second one is ten minutes away.' 'how about walking distance?' he asked. 'the first one is thirty minute walk and the second one is twenty minute walk. but i know you are not going to walk to my house your lazy ass is going to calling me or getting an uber.' 'what about your stuff?' 'i have to go back to ottawa to pack my things then come back and move into my new home.' i smiled. 'how is your stuff getting here?' 'my mom is going to have the rest of the things that i couldn't bring on the plane here to my new apartment.' i said petting simba. 'you going to ottawa by yourself?' 'no i wanted to know if you wanted to come with me?' i looked at him. 'yeah of course.' he said. 'yay and when i come back we get to have all the sleepovers we want.' we laughed. 'you are a weirdo.' he smiled at me. 'yeah your weirdo.' he hugged him for the side. 'that's right mine.' he kissed the top of head. 'when do you go back to pack your things?' 'we leave the day after your birthday and we will be there until the eighth.' i said. 'oh so you already bought me a ticket without even talking to me first?' he looked down at me. 'maybe.' 'what if i didn't want to go?' he said. 'i was making you.'  'you are something else you know that?' zion shook his head. 'there is pizza!' edwin yelled from inside. 'do you guys ever cook?' i got up. 'sometimes but you are going to be here everyday so you can cook for us now.' zion smiled.