twenty one

caleb🥺💖

baby
baby
baby momma
charli
wow okay fine
babyyyyyy😫
fine don't answer me
wow wow okay

hey baby i am sorry i was filming a video with val
what's up?

oh it's okay. i thought you were mad at me or something

no we were doing truth or drink
but what are you doing?

the boys and i just got back from the interview and they asked me about you

what did you tell them?

that i love you so much and i miss you so fucking much🥺

aw baby i miss you too😭

what are you doing?

going with val to her boyfriends house

okay i have to go again but i will call you later baby. i love you🥰

i love you too bub🥰🥰

we made to justice house. i only know his name and watched some videos of his with val and serina yesterday. val told us something's about him and the crazy thing is i didn't know his little brother is yung reece i love his music. val knocked on the door and a minute later the door opened with a smiley justice behind it.

'hey.'

'hey is it okay i brought my friend.'

'yeah come in i have a few friends here too.'

we walked in and val introduced me to justice and he introduced me to his friends which were juju and des. i was so happy to meet them because i always watched their videos since forever. me, destiny and val had our own conversation in the living room and the boys had their own out side.

the rest of the day went well julius and destiny took me home because val was going to stay the night with justice and plus they lived ten minutes away from me too. i got to my apartment and simba ran over to me and jumped all over me.

'hey duddy.' i picked him up.

'are you hungry?'

i got simba some food and water. i was looking for something to eat as my phone started ringing. i looked and saw zions name pop up i smiled and answered.

'hey baby.' he smiled.

'hey bub.' i smiled.

'how was vals boyfriends house.'

'it was amazing. you know that youtube couple i always watch.'

'yes why?'

'i meet them today and now we are friends.' i smiled.

'that's good baby. how's simba?'

'he's good. how was your day?'

'it was good had the interview, met some fans, took some pictures and then we filmed a video with mtv for their youtube channel.'

'i just miss you a lot since we came to new york i just want hold you charli.'

'aw z i want hold you too.'

'i was talking to mom earlier and i was telling her ever since we started dating and i am away from you i feel as if a part of me is missing.'

'stop you are going to make me cry caleb.' i fanned my face so the tears would go away.

'aw baby but it's true.'

'well they say love does things to you.'

'yeah i know.'

'well tomorrow is your last day there no?'

'yes it is we leave the next day in the morning.'

'well enjoy your time in new york and when you come back i am all yours unless i have go to work.'

'bet.'

'my phone is going to die. but i am going to take a shower then i will call you back.'

'alright.'

'bye baby.' i smiled.

'bye ma.' he smiled.

after my shower i called zion and we talked for thirty minutes then enjoyed each other's company over the phone we said our good nights but stayed on FaceTime and fell asleep.