twenty nine

zion and i are on our way to time square right now we are walking from edwins his mom made food and invited us before we came to time square to watch the ball drop. the timer started zion was behind me with his arms wrapped around me. once the timer hit ten every one started counting down. 'ten..nine..eight..seven..six..five..four..three.two..one!'

'happy new year!'

i turned around to zion and kissed me we kissed for about a good thirty seconds before pulling away. 'happy new year baby!' i smiled.

'happy new year daddy!'

'wow that's new.'

'well get used to it because in nine months you are going to be one.'

he stopped and looked at me. 'wait what?! are you serious?'

'yes baby i am serious.'

'oh my god baby!' he picked me up and spin around.

'when did you find out?'

'before we left to ottawa actually.'

'so what did in the hotel the other day did it do anything to our baby?'

'no i don't think so but we will find out next week i have a doctors appointment.'

'holly shit. i am really going to be a dad. this is nuts.'

'who knows?'

'just me and you.'

'you kept this a secret for how long?'

'so you remember when everyone left for thanksgiving and we did it several times.' he nodded.

'well....a week later during a photo shoot i threw up and i was feeling dizzy and i didn't think too much about it. so three days later i decided to take test and it was positive.'

'stop you're lying.'

'no i am not i am the test back at the hotel i will even take one in front of you if you want.'

'no baby i believe you.' he kissed me again.

'good but you can't tell anyone i want it to be a surprise.'

'okay let's go.' he smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked back to the hotel.

this actually went better than i thought it would. i can't wait to start this little family of mine.

dreadheadzedd🙊
@zion_kuwonu
big news coming soon!

💬3,197. ♥️972. 🔁200k.

oneshotnion
how good is this news?
|
dreadheadzedd🙊
i don't know depends on how you take it. but it's really good news trust me

charlicalebkuwonu
i love you!🥰
|
dreadheadzedd🙊
i love you too❤️❤️

kuwonuhoes
will i be surprised at this news?
|
charlihoney_
maybe🤭