Lambos and Mcdonald's

Justin POV

She's confident
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
Oh no no, oh no no
And I'm down with it
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
You could tell by the way she walks in the room

She said it's her first time (Oh yeah yeah)
I think she might of lied (Oh yeah yeah)
Feels so good damn (Oh yeah yeah) and I don't know why
I'm addicted (Oh yeah yeah) something like a headache
Got me twisted (Oh yeah yeah) still I gotta have it
Still I gotta have it
Oh no no, oh no no
Oh no no, oh no no
Oh no no, oh no no
Oh no no, oh no, but still I gotta have it

I finished Confident, and ended my last concert on tour until next year which means, it's time to party! Yes, finally! A full 365 days until my next tour and I'm going to enjoy it. I haven't been feeling myself lately with breakups and mishaps happening every time I turn around. I just hope I can find someone that will help me get past all of this. But we won't worry about that right now. I thanked my beautiful beliebers and left the stage. I headed to my dressing room and took a shower, then put on some sweatpants, neos, and a hoodie. I then walked out the theater , backstage of course, got into my Lamborghini and put in my "Heaven on Earth" Cd and started driving to McDonald's. I still can't understand how a sweet heart like Heaven can speak such gangster -- excuse my French-- shit. I mean she kicks ass when it comes to rapping and is so sweet and fine. Black girl or not she looks good.

When I finally arrived to Mickey D's there was a hell of a lot of people, so I decided to put my shades on and go through the drive thru. I pulled up only to be stuck behind a pink Lamborghini, which surprised me. I've never known for someone else to have a lambo, considering they are quite expensive cars. So I looked at the tag and it said "BAD4L1FE". Hmm... whoever it is must be a true bad ass, considering I've now been sitting here waiting on them to finish ordering for over 15 minutes. I let down my window and heard the voice of the customer in front of me, which seemed to be an upset woman. She was using cursing words in ways I never thought possible. She is right. She's bad.

She eventually finished ordering and it didn't take me long to order my food. I finished and went to the first window, the woman in the pink lambo was at the second window waiting on her food as I paid. As I finished and was pulling up to go to the next one she stuck her arm out to grab her bag and drink or drinks. I noticed that her arm was black and her arm was covered in tattoos. Hmm ... she likes tattoos and has a great taste in cars. I need to find out who this woman is! We could chill. As she started to pull off, I honked my horn and she stopped and I guess looked at me through her rear view mirror. I stuck my finger out of the window high enough telling her to wait, and since she had her window down I told her to get in a parking spot. Crazy,right? But she understood and did just that. I grabbed the food from the worker at the second window and parked next to the pink lambo, so that our driver's windows were right across from each other. Heaven's voice was still going through my speakers, so I turned it down so it was more of a whisper. My window was down, I was just waiting on mystery woman to let hers down. I still had my shades on so she wouldn't recognize me so quick. I looked over and saw she was playing with her phone through the dark tint. I said hello multiple times but she didn't hear me, so I got out and tapped on her window. I guess she noticed because the light was soon off and the window rolled down to reveal glasses, a Beanie , and red lipstick on chocolate skin. She was beautiful of what little I could see of her.

She looked and finally I said a simple "Hey."

Mystery girl looked and replied with "What do you want?"

That kind of took me by shock but Oh well.

"I was just wondering who you were? "

Wow Justin really? Did I really just say that?

She gave a small laugh "I'm no one you want to mess with."

"But you have to be someone special you're driving one of the most expensive cars in the world. "

She says "So are you "

Dang I am, aren't I?

" But I've been here a while and I've never seen yours before until now."

"I have other cars I like to drive other than this one." She said.

"Oh okay. That makes sense. I also noticed that you have a sleeve. "

She looked down at her arm, as I rolled my hoodie sleeves up so she could see mine. She complimented them and I said Thank you. And she held out hers so I complimented hers and she thanked me. She then said:

"I'm going to go get my right arm started tomorrow, and I know I hardly know you but do you mind coming with me? I know we just met and all but I would like to get to know you better."

"I wouldn't miss it. I'd like to get a few more added myself. Oh yeah here's my number text me the details. "

She smiled , let up her window, and drove off. I got back into my car and drove back to the hotel we were staying at. The time I set my food and drink on the table, I got a text. It was from mystery girl and it said to meet her at "Tattoo Billy" at 10:30. I texted back and told her I'd be there. She soon replied and said goodnight. I texted her goodnight back. And I had a smile on my face for the rest of the night. I set 5 alarms to make sure I was at the parlor on time. And dreamt of her, then I realized...

I don't know her name...